Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 4:Bed

sᴀᴄʜɪᴋᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I woke up and looked a Y/N who is still sleeping.I smiled softly at her sleeping figure,I tried not to wake her up and head toward the kitchen.

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I woke up and grogily rub my eyes.(𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐲-)I smelled something delicious only to find myself drooling.I got up and head to where the smell was.I looked at a pancake covered in (insert what you want the topping to be).
"𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨"I said whilerubbing my palms together and lick my lips.

𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

sᴛɪʟʟ ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I was going to my class.I was too busy staring at the floor that I didn't knew I bumped unto someone.
"𝘼𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮!𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙨𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚-"I stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder
"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚,𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙨𝙮"
I looked up and saw Sachiko smiling at me which made me blush.
"𝙊-𝙤𝙝 𝙖𝙝-"before I could finish a sentence,Sachiko said
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨,𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩"
She moved her hand that was on my shoulder to my cheek and made me blush even more.

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ
Sᴀᴄʜɪᴋᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Y/N was resting her head on my shoulder

"𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧"Y/N said paying her attention to me.
"𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙙"I leaned into her,which our lips are a bit close.As I looked at her,she looked like a tomato.
"𝘼𝙬𝙬..𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜"I teased her
"𝙃𝙢𝙥𝙝"Y/N replied and sits up.
I cupped her cheeks and smashed my lips together with hers.She kissed back and stopped.
"𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙩,𝙔/𝙉?"I said smirking at her and she nodded slowly as she looked away.

༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎

𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐩,𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞