☑𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒: 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝...?

"Isn't this too much for my fragile heart?!" (Y/n) (L/n)

A yawn escaped your lips as you rub your eyes tiredly. Laying your head down at your desk for a bit, you drowsily counted the hours left before dismissal. 

A quiet sigh escaped your lips. 

You started to think about your fluffy bed and how it would be great to just lie down and sleep comfortably without a care in the world. No projects, no deadlines, no assignments, and no headaches. 

But alas, you knew that reality wasn't that kind so you could only mentally comfort yourself.

Another yawn escaped your lips, your (e/c) colored eyes started slowly closing themselves. The comforting scent of your classroom with the occasional sound of notebook turning and scratches of pen didn't help to keep you awake.

As tempting it was to just sleep in the middle of your last period, you reprimanded yourself to stay awake. You couldn't sleep in your class, it was bad manners. 

And most importantly, you didn't want to get reprimanded by your professor. 

It wasn't worth it to waste an hour of your time and energy listening to his angry lectures.

You sighed miserably and forced yourself to sit properly. Fetching your water bottle under your table, you took a quick sip hoping that the cold water will help you stay awake.

Guess it was really a bad idea to pull up an all-nighter just to grind for a new game you were addicted to.

100% won't try it again.

After placing back your water bottle in its previous place, you almost screeched and jumped away from your sit when a crumbled piece of paper hit your head. 

With your heart thumping at an unusually face pace, a sigh of relief escaped your lips.

That was too much for your fragile heart.

Good thing you immediately composed yourself and avoid the impending embarrassment if you couldn't contain yourself and screeched like a maniac in the middle of your class.

After calming yourself for a bit more, irk marks appeared on your head. You angrily opened the crumpled paper that almost caused you embarrassment. 

Oh, how you were ready to punt the person who threw this damned piece of paper at you. You bet you'll roundhouse kick whoever this stupid, rude, impolite......

.....OIKAWA-SAN?!

Your eyes almost pop out from their place after reading the crumbled piece of paper in your hands.

"Yoohoo (Y/n)-chan! You looked really sleepy, here let me lend you Vitamin Oikawa to help you stay awake!" --- Oikawa 

You almost fainted, holy crackers are you dreaming?! This must be a dream right?! 

You immediately pinched your thigh, and lo behold, you weren't dreaming. You bet you almost cooed after receiving the letter.

Ah, you were so blessed! It even has a little doodle of Oikawa wearing a weird alien bodysuit--maybe a costume beside his name.

Oh man, you were totally buying an expensive frame for this and you'll definitely worship it before you went to bed! 

Ah, such a precious piece of paper

.

.

.

.