☑𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝑡𝑤𝑜: 𝑓𝑜𝑐𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜!

"This is just ridiculous! Is my fate really that shitty?!" (Y/n) (L/n)

You were dying.

Well not really, but you wish you were. Grumbling strings of curses under your breath, you shove both of your hands onto the pockets of your hoodie.

You were currently in a cafe rethinking your life choices, you were slumped into the cafe's mahogany table while your two friends sat across you while chatting with each other about mundane things.

You must be wondering the reason why the hell were you sulking when you could be joining your two friends like a normal teenager right?

Simple, it's because you weren't in the mood.

You wanted to cry. If your beloved friends didn't drag you out of your bed this morning, you could've been lying in your fluffy bed while rewatching Bungou Stray Dogs right now. You could've been swooning at Dazai's and Chuuya's interaction or fangirling towards Ranpo whenever he opens his eyes or maybe cooed at how cute and babie Atsushi was.

But noooo~

You're here miserably stuck outside while being forced to socialize with human beings. Just by thinking about your ruined Saturday made your poor heat ache in despair. You really, really want to strangle the people who ruined it.

"Can you kindly stop giving us that look (N/n)?" Sayuri politely asked.

You only 'hmphed' in reply, glaring two times harder than before.

"(N/n)-chaaaaaaaan!" Makio whined, "You need to realize that you need a social life too you know? Besides, it's such a great day today and you seriously want to waste it by being cooped in your room all day?"

You narrowed your eyes at them, "Watching anime is better than social interaction." you firmly stated.

Even if your two best friends were expecting that answer, the two still couldn't help but sweatdrop. Makio and Sayuri watch you as you ranted a hundred reasons on how they ruined your perfect Saturday.

To be honest the scene was so comical that they wanted to burst out laughing however the thought that you would probably strangle them to death for laughing at your important matters made them clamp their mouth shut.

You were pretty scary when you're mad after all and there's no denying that.

Knowing that your rant wasn't gonna stop anytime soon, Makio decided to step in and change the subject.

"You know (N/n) we also called you to hang out with us so we could discuss the second step that you help you un-crush Shittykawa-san!"

You straighten your posture hearing your blonde friend statement. The long rant you were about to ramble flew out of your head at this very moment.

"What's the second step then?" you eagerly asked.

"According to the site we read, people attracted to a certain person tends to focus on their positive traits, paying less attention to the things that aren't too great especially if you don't know the person well," Sayuri explained as she sips the Caramel Macchiato she ordered, "In short, don't just focus on Oikawa-san's positive traits and pay attention to his negative traits too."

"....huh?"

"Sayuri means that you should think about his negative trait more." Makio clarified.

"Isn't that a bit mean...?" you uneasily mumbled, clearly not comfortable with what you needed to do.

"I guess that does sound mean..." you heard Sayuri mumbled quietly.

"Should we change it then...?" Makio suggested.

It was silent for a while before the two of them shook their heads.

"Nah." both of the girls said in unison making you sweatdropped.

"But---"

"ADDAH DAH DAH!" Makio shushed you, "Were doing this and it's final."

You bit your lips hesitating, in your opinion, this seriously doesn't sound good.

"Remember, all people have flaws and we have to respect that", that was one of the phrases your parents taught you ever since you were young. You weren't a Mary Sue type of person, in fact, you were nowhere near that but you were still raised with the idealism that no people should be judge by their flaws and you definitely intended to keep it that way as long as you were alive.

So facing this type of situation greatly troubled you. No matter how badly you wanted to stop liking Oikawa it wasn't right to use this method.

However, what if this method really works?

Startled by your thoughts, you quickly slap both of your cheeks. When you felt that you have finally cooled down and could finally think straight you let out a breath of relief.

"I really don't think that I could do this Maki."

"Well, that's not surprising." Sayuri chimed with a smile adorning her face.

Makio sighed devastatingly, "Your too much of a goody-two-shoes ya know?"

"By the way, how'd you like that walking trash anyway?" Makio asks curiosity reflecting on her eyes, "Is it because he's pretty?'

You blinked at Makio's sudden question. You suddenly asked yourself, did you only like him because of his face value?

A sudden memory flashed inside of your head causing you to unconsciously release a gentle smile. Leaning your head to the tinted glass window of the small cozy cafe, you observed the people passing through the sidewalks.

"No. Not really," you answered truthfully, the gentle smile still adorning your features, "For all the reasons that made me fall for Oikawa-san I could assure you both that his face value isn't, and will never be, one of the reasons why."

While you were in your own little world, Makio and Sayuri swore that you totally looked like another person for a second. In the years that you three were together, you never failed to surprise them with the other side of you that you rarely show them.

This part of you was just so different from the hopelessly in love girl version at the moment. Adding to that, you also have a mature-ish aura around you that they couldn't decipher.

"Oh, Iwa-chan! Isn't that (L/n)-chan over there?" A familiar voice exclaimed, ruining the peaceful aura the three of you had, "(L/n)-chan, yohoo~!"

You and Makio unnoticeably groaned and slumped your shoulders when the both of you heard the voice. Meanwhile, Sayuri only smiled indifferently in her seat mouthing you a "Goodluck" as she took a bite of her burger.

You bit your lips, your ears turning red when you notice Oikawa coming near your table with Iwaizumi in tow. Panic coursed in your nerves, how do you even act in front of your crush?! Should you act casual?! Polite?! Indifferent?!

GODDAMNIT!! You knew you should've just stayed at home and simp at your anime husbands!

PLAN: Focus on his negative traits.

RESULTS: Miserably failed. You didn't even try.

NOTE: I want to cry, how come there's so many school requirements already?! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this! And I'm so sorry if this chapter seems so boring.