SUMMARY

D I A M O N D S
F O R   W E A P O N S
BY VICTORIA.

D I A M O N D SF O R   W E A P O N SBY VICTORIA

Guess we were collateral damage,Kissing in the crossfire

Kissing in the crossfire.
HAYLEY WILLIAMS

GREER ROYCE NEVER WANTED TO VOLUNTEER. Unlike the other students at the District One training academy, Greer was indifferent. But unfortunately for her, she was the best female student the Academy had to offer for the 51st Games, and if she didn't agree to their terms, who knows what would happen to her family. She was just a teenager, shy of seventeen, with the whole world weighing on her shoulders.

And then, she was crowned a murderer in front of the entire country. She was beloved by them, despite it all. A true diamond in the rough, yet another symbol of triumph for District One.

Eleven years later, Greer only sees that indifference towards the Games grow with each Victor she meets. From young to old, every single one of them is tired, haunted by the atrocities they had to commit with their own hands. None of them will be the same. None of them will ever find a lover. And none of them will come out of this unscathed, even after that Victor crown is placed on their head.

But Greer wants out. She's not sure she can take all lies and press from the Capitol, or mentoring these smug Academy students every year, but she knows the consequence of defying President Snow. She's already experienced too much hurt to try it again. But there's something about the way Haymitch Abernathy looks at her, the way his hand just about grazes hers, that tempts her with thoughts of rebellion. And when a past Victor informs her of a small, underground revolution being formed, Greer decides to turn the diamonds she wears so well into weapons. Snow wouldn't know what hit him. HIS REIGN WAS OVER.

CAST

ZOË KRAVITZ
AS GREER ROYCE