Watching helplessly

Anna-beth sat tied to the chair , fidgeting trying to do anything to gain some friction as all she could do was watch with her eyes wide open as Alexandra (her lover ) leaned over the best slowly pleasing her self so that Anna had a full view of what she was doing , she was so turned on and was desperate and eager to be touched. Alexandria slowly plunged her soaking wet fingers deeper and deeper , teasing her sweet hole  in and out the moans filled the room as Anna tried everything in her power to break free she needed to be pleased . She knew what she was doing was working as she vigorously stroked her clit tilting her head back Ecstasy as the building orgasm overwhelmed her .

Anna was now whining and pleading to have some sort of satisfaction ,  Alexandria heard her whines and decided to tease her some more so slowly she walked over to her whispering " aw look at you such a whining pathetic mess mommy's little slut" this just made her squirm even more as she tried to free her hand as she sat in front of her face . Alexandria then started gently creasing Anna letting her soft hands wonder all over her sweet body exploring every inch constantly telling her that " I own you and all of you hypnotic curves", she then grabbed tight hold of her face Anna couldn't do any thing the , she  started passionately kissing her succulent lips moving to her neck  and then moved lower and lower leaving hickeys over the her tender Skin . Once she reached her breasts she buried her face deep into then licking and sucking , massaging squeezing them then , Anna let out a big moan " you like that princess come let me hear how much you like  it" said Alexandria to which Anna replied with "plz more mommy" .

She stopped abruptly and quickly untied her and threw her onto the bed then she jumped on top of her pinning her down what did you just say ? Anna slowly repeated " I want more mommy"  "your going to regret saying that"  said Alexandria with a smirk on her face .........

She grabbed a pair a sliver handcuffs and dangled them in-front of Anna's face making the freezing cold handcuffs touch her skin , Alexandria firmly grabbed tight hold of her hands and handcuffed her to the bed frame she tried to escape shaking the bed all she could . Alexandria said " you wanted this begging to be pleased my mommy" " well shut up and take it then" . She then pulled her little panties off her and just looked in ore at her swollen clit licking her lips she went to work , slowly she started rubbing her sweet folds and rubbing her clit , Anna started to moan more and more which only made Alexandria increase her speed until the point where her legs were shaking with pleasure Anna was begged for the permission to release "plz mommy I need to cum plz" . Alexandria just looked up at her and said " you wanted this you will cum when I say you can I am not done with you yet" . Tears started streaming down Anna's face as she couldn't hold it anymore and accidentally released, she looked up hoping that Alexandria didn't notice when all of a sudden her face appeared in-front of her " WHAT DID I JUST SAY , did I give you permission well we all know what happens to brats that don't obey orders" SMACK . A slap landed right across Anna's face " next time listen I am not finished with you yet , you wanted to come well then you can do it over and over and over again then until I am satisfied" .
Anna knew it was going to be a long night ........

Are you enjoying it so far chapter will be out soon to see what happens......
Plz leave your opinions