Society

The Order's society is quite militarist. With the job input mainly focusing on law enforcement, military service, and education. However, people may take other jobs if they wish, but it is recommended that they serve in the military or police. Every college and high school must have a ROTC/JROTC program implemented, and every student must enroll in it.

People do have rights, rights similar to the US. But, every citizen must own a gun by the age of 18. And in high school, gym programs have fighting technique classes. This has resulted in the Order having some of the lowest crime rates. Law enforcement is brutal in terms of punishment. If you kill another person, you are either burned alive publicly, amputated slowly publicly, or being shot. Publicly. Officers and deputies can sometimes be laid back, since they trust the public enough not to commit crime. But that doesn't mean there is no crime at all. Citizens are also fiercely patriotic and will take up arms if needed.

After the Jahaks nearly wiped out the Order, most of society is aided and accompanied by robots. While they may be everywhere, it is still easy to get a job. They are used in law enforcement, public duties, and so on. Due to this, the Order has perfected the use of drones and robots.
Fashion sense is much like that of the early to late 21st century. And is casual in public most of the time. Though not always.
Back to law enforcement though... Sometimes, and rarely. The government will give prisoners in jail a second chance. But... This second chance comes with a catch. You are turned into a cyborg for the military. While this might not seem like anything, it's better than whatever the second option is. Rarely will a cyborg be made for law enforcement, since we don't need a bunch of robocops. These cyborgs are highly advanced killing machines, and can wipe out entire infantry divisions if used correctly. They are deadly.

All in all, this is the society of The Order.