History of The Order

The Solar Order was founded in 2195 AD. After getting their independence from the Terran Federation through a silver tongue, and a signed document. From there, the Solar Order began to build up. Naming the L725-32 solar system their capital system, later naming it Eos. The Capital planet, is also named Eos, which is similar to Earth but is four times as big. The Solar Order prospered, and became powerful with riches and trade. The Solar Order was powerful, until 2278 AD. When a military cruiser made contact with a race known as the Jahak. This, was a grave mistake. The Jahak were a horrific bug-like race that had wiped out previous races. But left any planet untouched so that they may mine resources. The Jahak were quick to act, boarding the cruiser, killing the entire crew and stealing info on every planet in the Solar Order's reach. The Jahak then began their war with the Solar Order. This war was known as "The War of Judgement." But later became known as "The Jahakian-Solar war." The Order was nearly wiped out from the war. The Jahak had quickly confined the Order to the Eos system. Where the Order fought a brutal war of defense. Time was running out for the Order's forces. Outnumbered, and out-teched, the Order had to do something. The Solar Order called together it's best scientists and strategists to discuss new weapons and strategies to implement against the Jahak. This group became known as:"The God-Slayers." But is sometimes called: "The Brains."

The God-Slayers quickly came up with multiple ideas, such as: Build an army of drones and robots to assist the current military. Develop deadlier weapons to kill the Jahak, since the Jahak were huge bugs and were invulnerable to most bullets and lasers. The God-Slayers developed portable gauss-cannons, hand-held slug shooters that anyone could shoot, X-ray beams, radiation weapons that could melt almost anything, sonic emitter weapons, the kinetic bombardment system, a massive tank called the MARV, and a terrifying napalm-like flame, and finally, the legendary battlecruiser Samael.

The God-Slayers quickly reformed the entire military, and implemented their new arsenal and tactics. The results quickly showed. The Order's forces had quickly begun to push back the Jahak. Soon, the Order regained the lost space and systems that it had lost previously. Then, in 2298, the Jahak were officially wiped out after the assault on their homeworld. It was a great victory, and showed that humanity could adapt to overwhelming odds. After the war, the Order rebuilt itself, and it's citizens gained a sense of pride, and patriotism. But they had also been made xenophobic, if any race or nation showed any hostile movement showed by the military, the Order takes it as a threat, and eliminates it.

But now, robots and drones assist the Order's citizens, work force, law enforcement, and military. The Order lives in peace.
But there was one catch to everything after the war: The Order's weapons weren't meant to humanely fight humans or any other humanoid species. If a simple pistol were to be fired at a human,  it would rip the body into bits, sometimes obliterating the body. Making the Order's military the most feared and deadliest.