Chapter 4 - Awake-

Y/N's POV

I woke up on a metal bed, only this time there was nothing holding me down. I felt so tired and I have a massive headache, but I can hear voices from somewhere, and me being my nosy self needs to know what's going on.

As I stand up, I realise I'm in a hospital gown. I open the door and follow the sound of the voices until I found a room where the door is left ajar. I wait outside and listen in on the conversation

(I'm not saying who said what because, y/n doesn't know anyone right now)

"We can't just add a random girl to the team!"

"But that's the thing, she isn't just a random girl, she's one of the most powerful people I know, I mean you have seen what she did in the past on the news. was it for the wrong side? yes, yes it was, but she couldn't help that, just like I couldn't."

"I agree with Bucky, besides if you think of it this way it's better to even keep her here and not be on the team than her being in their hands again, and it won't just be better for us, it will be better for her, she will have a clean room, and as much food as she wants-"

Just then the door flew open by red mist and I could see everyone's eyes on me.

"What's going on-" but then it all comes flashing back to me, everything I did for hydra, all the innocent lives I took, how the avengers found me, how they stopped the brainwashing ...

"Sorry, I thought it would be easier for you to see instead of us explaining it all. I'm Wanda by the way!"

"y/n," I said

"Do you know who we are?" Tony asked

"Yeh you are the avengers, and I know all your names and everything, they wouldn't stop talking about you all, but mainly you Bucky," I said

"Do you want to be on the team?" Nat asked

"Really?" I was so shocked

"Why so shocked, you are so powerful?" Clint asked

"It's just after everything I have done-"

"You had no control, we understand that," Steve said

"So?" Wanda looked at me hopefully

"Is it ok if I sleep on it?" 

"Of course Lights!" Tony said, and I laughed at my nickname.

"Your room will be on the same floor as Steve and Bucky, and it's already prepared," Tony said

"Come on I'll show you" Steve extended his hand

We walked through some halls and then went into an elevator.

Hello Steve, Bucky and agent Y/L/n. a voice said out of nowhere. I was looking around. I couldn't understand where this voice was coming from.

"That's Jarvis, our AI. do you want him to call you something different? I got him to call me and buck by our names?" Steve said (I am calling the AI Jarvis, even though Vision is part of the team, I just prefer it to Friday.)

"It's fine, ill do it later, so where is my room?" I asked

Just then the elevator stopped moving and the door opened.

"This is my room on the right, and Steves room is on the left. Yours is in the middle."

I nodded and walked into my room, it was amazing, there was a bed with blankets!

"I hope it's ok, if there is anything you want to change just let us know!" Steve said

"This is amazing! it's way better than sleeping on a dirty stained matters on the floor with no pillow and no blanket" I laughed

"Are you serious?"

"No, I'm regulus"

"It's from Harry Potter"

"Harry what?"

"you have never seen Harry Potter? right I am making you read all the books then we are going to watch the films. They are literally the best thing ever!"