🍷~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5~🍷

[a/n: this will be the checkpoint to my series, I will update the story after every 5 chapters that are released!! Don't worry you'll get at least 2 of 5 new chapters a month until the story is finished!!❤️]

(-Han POV-)

My head was throbbing... my legs felt numb. What the heck happened? Last thing I remember i was getting picked up by someone, but even after that I don't remember anything else. I sit up on the infirmary bed trying to make sense of it all, that was until the nurse came in "oh! Your awake good, are you okay? Your lucky, your friend found you when he did!" The nurse said, "friend? What friend?" I say putting my hand on my hurting head. "He didn't give me his name but he said to look after you, how sweet if you ask me!" The nurse said grabbing pain killers and ice for my bruises. "Ok but what did he look like?" I say putting the ice over my bruised stomach, "hmm... oh! He had brown hair and he was very handsome, ah! He also had a very snarky attitude!" The nurse said handing me water for the pills, after I take the pills I start to remember what happened... the one that picked me up was... Minho?..

No fucking way..
Maybe I'm starting to be delusional.

"Your friend was a real life saver, hehe I guess you owe him, don't worry about class You can rest up here sweetheart!" The nurse said getting up from the chair she was sitting on, oh god does she know that someone beat me up? What if they get in trouble? What if I get in trouble? Aish! Ow my head...

I took another nap, but when I woke up the nurse seemed to have gone somewhere. As I was drinking the rest of my water, the door suddenly opens really loudly, like someone was mad. Whoever opened the door and closed it, kept coming closer to my bed, I couldn't see who it was because there was a curtain covering me for privacy, but clearly my privacy was about to be violated. What if it's the boys who beat me up? I started panicking ...but then the curtain was pulled...

To reveal...Minho?, what the hell?

"Wha-what are yo-" I was cut off by him, "who were the guys that did this to you?" Minho says with a scary and deep voice, making me shiver. "I told you I won't tell you!" I say crossing my arms, "you should be thankful I found you! If I didn't everyone would have seen you" Minho yelled, while rubbing his temples. I flinch at the yell, I could see the Instant regret on Minho's face, "I am thankful...but I don't see why you have to go after them." I say looking down, "so it was multiple people? Wow, I'm going to cut their heads off" Minho says moving his tongue to the side of his cheek. "Wait! I didn't say- ugh!" I was interrupted again but this time by my headache, Minho reached out a hand, but then quickly put it back down, "look, just don't do anything stupid, okay?" I say trying to be reasonable, "Your one to talk, I can't guarantee I won't" Minho said folding his arms together, "please...for me" I say, but I instantly regret it because I made it sound like he cares for me. But in all honesty, why the hell is he even doing all this for? Why is he so mad about it? "....fine..." Minho mumbles, but I heard it. Sometimes you can be really cute?

"Just so you know I didn't come here to check up on you, I come here to get your essay." Minho said with a straight face, I take back what I thought your not cute, your evil. "Um yeah... just let me find it.." I say clearing out my pockets that had nothing in it except candy rappers, I patted every inch of my body, but still couldn't find it, "uh, I could have sworn I bought it today" I say looking innocent, which I have the right to because I know for a fact that I brought that essay TODAY, maybe I dropped it while I was getting jumped. "So your saying you don't have it,  Didn't I tell you to bring it yesterday?! Aish-" Minho said in frustration, it made me sad that I keep making him mad, "you better bring it tomorrow then" Minho said sighing, "okay! I will this time I'll keep track of everything, but since I can't give you mine can you give me yours?" I say smiling, but Minho didn't look to happy. "What?! Ugh whatever" Minho says giving me his paper, as soon as I saw it I mentally cried. "Is t-this all?" I say with a confused face, "ahh, do you have a problem? It's just a draft you idiot" Minho says flicking my forehead, "ow! Ok ok" I say rubbing my forehead, "don't read it until you get home!" Minho says leaving.