🍎~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7~🍎

[A/n: you guys, I have a big test coming up so I've been a bit stressed, if the story doesn't seem interesting anymore, I understand💔]

(-Minho's POV-)

It's finally the next day. when I arrive at school I see Chan talking to Felix, which is weird since he doesn't normally talk to him. As I start walking at their direction, I can see that Chan looks like a blushing mess. I mentally laugh at the scene, seeing Chan get flustered instead of his prey is fucking hilarious! "Hey what are you two talking about?" I say wiggling my eyebrows, "n-nothing! I have to leave, Han is waiting for me" Felix says already walking away, I stare at Chan to see his reaction, and let me tell you this man is whipped.

"So what were you two actually talking about?" I say still curious, why? Because never in a million years would I have ever thought Chan would start to fall for someone. "Huh oh! Felix was just saying that his worried for his friend, Han.." Chan says looking deeply into me to get a reaction, to which I ignore and show nothing, I don't want anyone finding out that I might have feelings for him...

"Why did something happen?" I ask starting to walk into our classroom, "I don't know, he didn't say, why do you want to know?" Chan says bumping shoulders with me in a playful manner. "I'm just a bit curious.." I say looking away and taking my seat. Hyunjin walks in and takes his seat, which is crazy because he usually never comes to class, "what's up with him?" I ask Chan, Chan motions his hand towards me telling me to come closer so he can whisper it, "i think he made a new friend, hehe" Chan whispers, then pulling a away, acting like it's not a big deal, even though it's the biggest fucking deal ever! "Wait! What! Your telling me Hyunjin can actually make friends?!" I yell whisper, "shh! I just heard a rumor that a very bad senior is becoming friends with a soft cute junior" Chan says smiling at the thought. I brush off the rest of the conversation as class starts.

(-Time skip to lunch/ Minho's POV-)

As I'm walking to the back of the school, because Changbin asked me to, he said that someone made him mad today. While I'm walking I notice Han walking opposite of me, looks like his going to the cafe. Thats when I remember to get my paper from him, "hey wait, I need to talk to you" I say turning to him and grabbing his wrist, which felt so thin. "I need my paper back, you didn't read it, right?" I say still grabbing his wrist, it felt right to be in my hand. That's when Han ripped his wrist from my hold, "honestly what the fuck is wrong with you" Han says turning to me with disgust on his face and with a bandage on his cheek, it leaves me speechless. He then takes out my paper and rips it right in front of me. "Asshole" Han mumbles before walking away.

My thoughts feel like a mess, my head feels like it's pounding, my eyes sting... shit

I'm so sorry Han

Is all I should have said but I was too shocked to do anything, it felt like time stopped.

"That's where you've been, I've been loo- Yo whats wrong? what happened?" Changbin says walking closer to me. "I fucked up" I say croaking, I was trying my all not to fucking cry in anger because of my stupid self. "Shit, look we all mess up, ok? Things will get better if you let them, and if it doesn't that's also ok, you don't have to worry" Changbin says pulling me into a hug as I almost let my emotions take over me. "Let's just go, what did you want to talk about?" I say trying to suppress my emotions, "are you sure? You'll get hurt a lot today" Changbin says pulling out of the hug and stepping back to give me space, "I'm sure, what ever it is I'll always be down" I say sniffing my snot back up, "alright then let's go" Changbin says walking to the back exit with me.