chapter 2!

Greysons POV(the morning leading up to him and matthew meeting tyler)

"grey, wake up babe" matthew mutters stroking his hands through my hair.

"5 more minutes matty" i whine burrying my face into his chest, he chuckles and sat up making me groan and my face fall into the bed

"come on princess get up" he says i growl at the pet name

"im not a princess, im a king" i state

"of corse you are.... princess" he smirks standing up before i could slap that grin right off his handsome face.

"ugh, whatever u little bi-"

"Dont finish that sentence greyson james king" matthew growls

"fine, fine damn chill mr.alpha" i say standing up and streching making my back pop

"mhm, get dressed and come down stairs i'll make breaktfast" he says softly kissing my temple and retreating downstairs to make breakfast.

i sigh and go into the bathroom and get into the shower.

I love matthew, i really do hes not just my brother but my mate and i would die for him, but we both feel as if were missing something and its driving us crazy, we feel like theirs a peice of us missing and the only explination would be that we have a 3rd mate we have yet to meet but we dont even know where to look.

My thoughts are interupted from the smell of bacon coming from downstairs, so i quickly get out of the shower, dry off and get dressed before all but running down the stairs, totaly not nearly tripping and falling on my ass, and into the kitchen where i see a delicious looking plate with bacon, eggs, beans and toast.

I sat down muttering my thanks to matthew before engulfing my food making matthew lowly chuckle at me as he eats his food at a normal pace.

We sit at the table for a bit while we just eat talk and enjoy each other company.

"Okay, okay, i just have to go check on the omegas training, then we have a alpha meeting with a few other aplhas then we can do whatever you want, okay grey?" matthew asks as i was just complaining about being bored and wanting to go into the humans town and shops.

"yay! thank you matty!" i squeal and tightly hug him, he chuckles and pats my head and kissed my head.

"your welcome hunny" he says still chuckling. "now come on we have to go to the pack house" he states getting up from the kitchen and going to the front door with me following behind him.

You see we dont live in the pack house, we got are own house only about 10 minets away from the pack house, so were still close if were needed but we have are own space without anyone getting in the way.

We swiftly change into wolf form and run towards the pack house.

When we get there the guards bow their heads in submission opening the gates for us, we enter and turn back into human form. *side not, ima make it so when they turn they just keep thier clothes so when they turn back they still have clothes on from before they turned if that makes sense so yah they aint naked hehe :-)* we walk into the pack house and everyone around bows their heads in submission as we make are way to the training grounds.

"Derek, hows the training going" matthew asks derek, one of are warriors who tend to do most of the training for pups, omegas and new pack members.

"Alpha, beta" he greets us bowing his head before answering "its going good, most of them are picking up quite quickly, some of them are taking a bit longer to learn but theyll all get their eventually. Most of them have really good speed and strength naturally"