The first encounter

Credits to 11xx01-Ethan on discord for the photo
————————————————————————
"So your telling that his parents got away with my money?"

"B-boss they uh they-."

"SILENCE! I want you to go and find me their son. His name Is George he has brunette hair and he's about 24."

"B-but boss were in Florida he's all the way in the UK!?"

He quickly turned his head towards his underling and gave him a death stare.

"Did I say you could talk back to me? Take him out of my sight and GO FIND ME THAT BOY SAM!"

He quickly got out and began his search.

*Georges pov*

-"Mom Dad? Where you going?"

- "Look honey we made some bad choices and we couldn't get out."

-"What do you mean bad choices!?"

- "We borrowed money from some people and we couldn't pay them back so now we have to go into hiding."

-"W-well why aren't you taking me with you? "

-"George we're sorry but we can't take you."

- "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT TAKE ME!?"

-"you're 24 years old you can live by yourself don't worry about us."

-"I know I'm 24 years old but you're my parents you're literally going to go hiding Re you even going to contact me!?"

-"look we have to stay on the down low for a couple of months until everything clears we have to go though we're running out of time goodbye George."

-"Wai-"

*third person pov*

George's parents hung up George just sat there alone on his bed wondering what just happened. He stared blankly at the wall and began tearing up. He looked around his room at photos of him and his parents. He began taking the photos down one by one and stuffed them into a shoe box next to his bed. He turned out the light and tried to sleep. It took about 2 hours of george just staring at his ceiling fan crying for him to go to sleep. It was about 5:38 am when a loud bang come from the down stares window. George didnt hear a thing he was to deep into sleep from all crying. Sam and two other men were in the room searching the house. Sam walked up the steps and opened georges door.

"Karl, Sapnap come here" he whispered loudly.

The two followed up begind him and wrapped george in a blanket. They tied him up with ropes and put tape over his mouth. While heading down the steps georges head bumped into the wall causing him to suddenly wake up. His eyes widened when he saw them carrying him down. He began wiggling his body tyring to get free but they held on tight to him. Georges screams were muffles by the tape and with ease they threw him into the car and drove off.

George had fallen asleep during ride that he never realized they had gotten on a plane and were heading towards florida. It looked to be around 11 pm or maybe high noon since the sun was so bright. George looked around at his surroundings all he could see was a warehouse and a couple of trees. They carried George out from the plane and into a car. They took the tape off his mouth and untied him. George looked at them and tried to punch one of them. They catches his fist and held his hands together. It's took about 5 minutes to get to the next destination.

"Well here we are George Henry Davidson."

George looked at them, "

How do you know my fucking name."

They didn't say anything they took him out and dragged him into the warehouse. George tried to run out but there were to many people blocking they exits.

"Hello there George~."

There stood a very tall man with a smile face mask. He had the most unique voice George had never heard.

"W-what do you want from me."

"It's very simple George..."

He walked closer towards George as he backed up against a wall.

"Become my slave until you can pay off your parents debt."

George's eyes widened and he pushed the man away.

"N-NO!"

The man stood there in silence George could feel an unwelcoming aura coming from him. The man got close to him again.

"I didn't say I was asking was I,"he said in a very deep voice.

He laughed and signaled the men to take him. Take him to the guest room and give him a different change of clothes. They grabbed George by the wrist and dragged him out. The man stood there laughing.

"Oh my god~ this will be so much fun."
————————————————————————
This was supposed to originally come out once I finished the KarlxQuackity but I kinda had fun with this so yea also the continued series is coming out today or Tm when I feel like it