Survival of the Narcissist's (WWYFF)

WWYFF stands for Who Will You Fall For. A WWYFF is a quiz or story about the main character (you) being thrown into a situation where either multiple girls or boys come into your life and change it forever.  

WARNING: THIS IS FOR GIRLS ONLY. J SORRY BOYS!

NOTICE: YOU WILL NEED PAPER AND A PENCIL. THANK YOU.

You're your current age. You name is represented as _____. QM (quiz maker) is me. I'm going to try to make this WWYFF as similar to your daily life as possible until the boys come into the picture. :) Thanks for reading in advance. Happy Reading!

-

You're in the shower. You had a long day. You're tired, not in a great mood, and at the moment, you feel like your life isn't going anywhere. The last one was a random thought, but you pondered it. You knew once you got out of the relaxing shower your problems would come back.

A1: Sounds depressing -_-

A2: I wonder that all the time!

A3: Psh! That's stupid! My life is going somewhere . . . right? (QM: >_>)

A4: Okay. (QM: :)) :)

Suddenly the shower curtain was ripped away and there stood a man. You sunk down to the floor, trying to cover yourself with your arms. You say,

A1: "Holy crap! Holy moly! Holy shiz!"

A2: “You scream or say nothing.

A3: "Who the heck do you think you are?! How did you get into my home?! Who are you?! I like my showers, and you just ruined it!"

A4: "What the heck?!"

"Did you find her?!" A mans voice yelled from behind him. The intruder nodded. "Yep!" His eyes gazed over as your body, and he held a perverted smile. He grabbed a towel, threw it over you, picked you up, and threw you over his shoulder.

A1: "No! Put me down! This towel is messed up!"

A2: You thrash around, and mutter threats of every kind.

A3: "Get your filthy, disgusting hands off me! You better put me down right now, or I'll put you in the ground!"

A4: "Stranger danger! Stanger danger!"

He ignored you and carried you outside your home. He threw you into a van, hopped in and slammed the door shut. The van sped off. You,

A1: try to look out the windows to see where you are.

A2: fully cover yourself with the towel.

A3: shout, scream, kick, claw, and threaten the man driving the van.

A4: do everything above ^.

"Whoa, easy there!" Someone next to you said. You cut your eyes beside you and saw another strange man. He lazily sat in his seat, looking laid back and care free. "Everything is okay. We aren't going to hurt you."

A1: "Really?" You hopefully ask.

A2: You glare at him or ignore him

A3: "You better not! You lay a finger on me, and your hand will be history!"