𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎.

Staring her down, he mugged her hardly as she looked down at the ground.

"This what we do now? We hurt each other?" He asked lighting his blunt.

"That was all you Tekani! I did nothing but love you."

"Loved me how when all you did was give me reasons why I shouldn't have trusted yo dirty ass in the fucking first place?" He blew smoke out his mouth watching as it went in her face.

Coughing hardly he shook his head at her.

"I loved you, nothing more than that, I'm sorry." She leaned forward.

"Stay from round me shawty. Imma put my hands on you just gon on and lie so I can go about my day. You a liar."

"I lied because I love you. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I always told you keep it a stack with me whether it hurts me or not. You knew what it was Saylor."

"What do I have to do? Anything I'll do anything, please." She begged, looking at him.

Other than Tekani she had no one else.

Why she crossed him?

He didn't even know.

It was always just her, nobody else, when he came he turned her life around. For the better.

"I want you to leave. I'm sparing you and you keep trying me!" He said as calmly as possible.

She was testing him and she knew how he could get.

"No, I'm not leaving until you hear me out. Just listen to me for once. Please." She cried out.

"I don't wanna listen to shit you have to say. When you see me don't even cross my way to the street you understand?"

"Tekani please."

"No Saylor! I'm done listening. Every time I listen it's more lies on top of lies. I'm done."

"I gave you everything, I gave you a fucking reason to live to be alive Saylor and this how you do me? I helped you how to love yourself I guided you through how to love again, I helped you, I loved you, I fell for you." His voice cracked as tears welled in his eyes.

"Don't make it seem like I wasn't there for you as well Tekani! I was there through every step of the way I helped you as well."

"You didn't have shit when you met me. Was this what you wanted from me? You wanted a meal ticket from me saylor?" He yelled causing her to jump in fear.

"I wish I could take all that shit back."

"You don't mean that." She shook her head.

"I mean everything that I'm saying. I wish I would've never met you, I wish I would've let you hurt yourself, I wish I wouldn't have helped you that night." He spat.

"I don't even want to know why, I want you out my face and out my house." He chuckled.

"I will always protect you." She said softly.

"I ain't need protecting, I'm supposed to protect you not the other way around!"

"What was I going to do if I lost you to them?"

"Doesn't matter because you lost me all on yo' own. Get out."

A long moment of silence, saylor was gathering her thoughts. It wasn't supposed to go down like that.

"Tekani, I want you to listen to me. No matter what I always loved you. You were the only person who had faith in me even when I didn't have faith in myself. I will always love and care for you." She slowly walked up to him, watching as he flinched.

Kissing his cheek.

"Get out." He muttered, feeling tears fall down his face.

She nodded her head, he watched as she walked out the door, before breaking down . He might've been strong and on the top to everyone else but Saylor was his weakness, always have been since they had first met.

Out of everyone that done changed or left him for dust he suspected her last.

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗺𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻......