Best Birthday

Warning:not proof read

Ship: Heejay

Only half an hour was left for the clock to strike 12 and Jay's birthday to start. Heeseung was carefully keeping the cake in the tray to put it in the fridge.

Others would be back soon. He came first along with sunghoon and Jake as they were the only two who knew about his plan tonight and wanted to support and help him. Actually everyone other than Jay knew that heeseung is planning something tonight and that the kitchen is out of bounds. But only jakehoon knew that he would-.... The only thing the maknae line knew was that they were supposed to keep Jay's attention on them.

Well, Jay has a special ability of knowing if something is going on. He could make out if a single thing is not on its place, who might have messed with it, their intentions, etc. And they couldn't afford that tonight.

That's why, who would be a  better option than the maknaes to ensure that jay doesn't pay attention to them.
So it became the duty of maknae's to ensure that Jay doesn't enter the kitchen, not until heeseung himself takes him inside.

Unfortunately for them, even they aren't allowed.

.

Jay, Niki, Jungwon and Sunoo enter the house and immediately trapped Jay on the sofa. Five minutes are still left before his hyungs take over. They saw a small note kept on the table along with 4 water bottles and towels.

'Hello Enhypen
I know you guys worked very hard today. I am proud of you. as I can't help you all much with practice, I decided to arrange such small things for you all.
and as I probably won't be able to have a morning chat with my beloved Jay- A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BOY. I have a feeling that this year's bday will be engraved in your memory. Take care and remember to sleep at time.'

The maknae line tensed as they finished reading the letter, while Jay just sat there confused.

'It would be memorable as it's the first birthday with engenes. But I always sleep on time, so what does this statement means..???'

'OH GOD!!! Did hyungs not even supervise what dorm aunt was writing.
Stupid
they should have checked. If we didn't manage to tire him out enough, all our struggle will go down in vain taking our promised treat with it.....'

The living was very tense as the 4 parties were busy in their own thoughts especially Jay as they drank the water. Surprisingly the water was the temperature they want, which made Jay suspicious. With the heater being on in the dorm, the water couldn't have been this temperature as their aunt leaves quite soon.
as soon as he looked up to check out his suspicion, he was met with a very handsome Heeseung standing right in front of him with a bouquet of flowers in his hands as he sheepishly rubbed No scratched his forehead.

Before Jay could ask his only hyung what was wrong, a finger was placed on his lips. Jay understood that he isn't supposed to say anything. He kept the water bottle down and checked the time on his watch and saw it was close to 12.

'so that's what it is....they sent hee hyung to meas he has known me the longest....
now I am excited to see what's in store for me.'

Well, whatever Jay was going to see and witness now would probably NOT be something that he expected. Actually he couldn't even acknowledge that fact in his dreams, so it being a reality might take him days to sink in.

Heeseung gently holding Jay's right in his left, brought Jay back from daydreaming. Hee tugged him and together they started moving towards the kitchen.