a chaotic morning with my boyfriend

Idol sunghoon x 4th year College student Jay

It was a peaceful day for jay. He had got up on time, had a hearty breakfast, and had his homework completed the night before, bag packed ready to go.

But one thing was different. His boyfriend was standing in front of their door.
"Hoonie!" He exclaimed softly and pulled the said man in a hug.

"How come you are here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" He asked as he looked up into the eyes of the younger.

His boyfriend was dressed in a white shirt and black pant, and a balck mask accompanied by a hat.

"Never mind that. C'mon, I will drop you off today." He told the older and held hands with him as they started walking down the stairs.

"What time do your classes end today?" He asked.
When jay didn't answer he turned to look at him only to find him looking around.

"Sweetheart doing that is only more suspicious." Sunghoon said in Jay's ears causing him to let out a silent shriek.

Red eared jay asked him trying to hide his embarrassment, "w-what were you asking??"

"Sweetheart, when do your classes end today?" Sunghoon repeated, kissing his boyfriend's knuckles.

"What's with all these nicknames. Anyways my last class ends at 11."

"Then wait for me where I drop you off, okay?" He said turning to face jay.

Jay was looking so adorable right now that sunghoon couldn't help but try to peck his bf. Obviously it wasn't successful thanks to the annoying masks they were wearing. But he enjoyed the blush that covered his boyfriend's face.

"Hoon-ah what are you doing… what if someone saw us…" jay cried out softly hitting his bfs chest.
Sunghoon just wrapped his arms around Jay and pulled him in a hug.

"Don't be late okay" he said as he kissed his bfs forehead making eye contact with a tall, blonde boy for a fraction of a second.

"Do you know him jay-ah?" Sunghoon questioned when they pulled back.
Jay followed the direction of his bfs face and wanted the earth to swallow him.

"Hyungie, we knew it was you!" 2 blonde boys shouted coming over to their side.

"Who is he hyung? Is he your boyfriend?" The taller one amongst them said he nudged jay.

"What are you kids doing over here?" Jay said looking everywhere but in their eyes.

"See kiki he is not looking in our eyes. That only means…"
"YES!" kiki shouted before going to stand in front of him.

"Hmmmm hyung I am taller than him"
Sooo sunghoon thought as he tilted his head.

"So you should date me. I can protect you better." He said proudly as he stuck out a tongue at sunghoon. (Yes he pulled down his mask for that)

What! Sunghoon thought as he finally made a move to make himself known.
He pulled jay back and placed his hands around his waist and shoulders and stood behind jay to hold him under himself.
Sunoo to save his best friends life decided to take a leave and started pulling Niki back.

Niki surely doesn't care about his life. Sunoo thought cause instead of pulling back he started a glaring back at sunghoon.

"You never told me you have suitors at the college." Sunghoon said gruffly, visibly shocking the two at his tone, and a change in temperament.

"I-I don't hoonie. These two are just 2 students I have mentored. They are just joking". Jay hurriedly tried to explain as he glared at Niki.

"It doesn't seem so." Sunghoon said as his grip on his bf tightened.

"See he gets it more, OUCH!" jay breathed in relief when Niki was hit from behind by none other than his favourite jungwon.

"We are sorry hyung." The new arrival said to sunghoon as he bowed to show his sincerity.

This is why he is my favourite. Jay thought.

"We had been curious about who Jay hyungie is dating for a long time. This was a prank we had thought of to test the same person. We just wanted to know of that person is worthy of our Jay hyungie or not.
He took it too far." Jungwon told him apologetically as he stepped on Nikis foot.

"Ouch!" On a good glare from jungwon Niki apologized.
"I am Sorry jay hyungs boyfriend hyung."

"Alright alright our classes will start soon so we should hurry up" jay said trying to disperse them as he could see a crowd forming around.
He knew he would be trending in their college forum if he wasn't already.

He signed as he looked at his boyfriend. "Sorry hoonie" he said looking down.

"It's okay. Those kids were cute. It was sunoo and Niki right??
And I am sure the mature one at the end was your fav jungwon." He chuckled.

"Alright let me see you walk into the gate and then I will go back for now."

"You aren't upset are you?" He asked looking at his boyfriend with his dove like eyes.

"No I am not. Now go, I don't want you to be late." He said as he kissed his forehead and then pushed him towards the gate.

"Okay I believe you.
Come on time okay, I will wait. " Jay looked at his bf one more time as if trying to find any hidden sadness/anger in his eyes. When he found none he slowly dragged his feats to his college.

'where is that boy?' he 😠 thought.

I need to speed up my game. There were so many looking at my oblivious baby. Sunghoon possessively thought as he his manager drove him to the place he was going to show his boyfriend today.

...x ...
And cut!
Hello moonlighters
How was this cute jayhoon?? I really wanted to write one since the anniversary of iland but only found the motivation today 😅

Anyways sooo excited for our boys comeback 🥳🥳
And what about moonlighters ??

I really want to make a new book of JustB ships 🤦😅
I am stupid and I know it 😔