Chapter 2

INT: Bowman's Guest House

Grace was in the guest house sitting in a chair letting thoughts overcome her as she thought about everything that happened since Jack, Adrian, and Ricky's graduation. Like when Ricky proposed to Amy, Ricky kissing Adrian for one last time, and Grace kissing Jack and then sleeping with him the following week after the kiss cheating on Daniel her boyfriend. She pulls out her pink cell phone to text Daniel.

Grace: Here goes nothing

She scrolls down her contact list and messages him, but before she is able to type out the message her phone starts buzzing like crazy indicating someone was calling her.

Incoming call from Daniel

Grace takes her shaky hand and pushes answer which was green.

Grace: Hello

Daniel: Hey Grace we haven't talk in a while, so I thought i would come to you and call you

Grace takes a deep breath before processing the words that were about to come out of her mouth.

Grace: Daniel I need to tell you something really important

Daniel: Umm okay. What is it?

Grace: I cheated on you with Jack.

Grace slides the phone from her ear and ends the call while sighing.

INT: Amy and Ricky's Apartment

Amy grabs her brush from the sink and starts brushing her very long hair trying not to tangle it anymore than it already is.

Amy: I hate my hair.

She looks at her hair in mirror and smiles. She was satisfied enough by her hair for now. Ricky comes behind her and wraps his arms around her waist and leans in close to her.

Ricky: I love your hair though

Amy turns around and faces him and crosses her arms ovee her chest and smiles at him before wrapping her arms around his neck.

Amy: Well i dont

Ricky smirks at her before leaning into her and getting a kiss from her luscious lips that he loves so much.

Ricky: I cant wait for this evening when we can be alone together

Ricky smiles at her and bites her lip.

Amy: Me neither. Me and you alone time sounds good at this point.

Amy feels a small tug on her pant leg and looks down to see her two year old toddler John.

Amy: Hi John

John: Mommy

Amy smiles at him before picking him up. John looks over to his side and sees his daddy.

John: I want daddy.

John leans over closer to his daddy. Ricky grabs John from Amy's arms.

Amy: I am going to miss him. I cant see him for an entire weekend.

She smiles at him sadly. Ricky sighs before putting John down on the ground.

Ricky: It will be fine. John will be staying with your parents i am sure he will be just fine

Amy smiles at him before giving him a big hug.