~Chapter 1~

Kaminari tossed a small rubber ball above his head, catching it and staring at the ceiling. Each time it landed in his hand with a satisfying plunk.

Throw

plunk

Throw

plunk

Throw 

plunk

throw-

"Bro?" Kaminari glanced at Kirishima, the ball landed on his face with a bonk instead of a plunk. 

"Ow!" Kaminari rubbed his cheek, "Kirishima, you distracted me!" The redhead laughed,

"You were already distracted. What's on your mind?" Kaminari sighed and went back to staring at the ceiling, letting the rubber ball rest in his hand. 

"Kirishima, do you think you would ever date someone? Besides Bakugo, I mean." The response was instant,

"No." Kaminari's chest ached,

"Why not?" he asked, still staring upwards. 

"Well... I really like him! He's super manly and amazing and strong and just an awesome person! I really admire him!" Unlike me. Kaminari thought, I'm weak. He'd never think of me like that. 

"Hey Kaminari." the blonde looked up at his name, "Where is this coming from? Do you have a crush on someone too?" Kaminari let his eyes wander, tracing Kirishima's face. His bright expressive eyes, his mouth that was curved slightly down, his spiky, almost obnoxious red hair. Adorable.

"Yeah..." Kaminari looked away, pulling his knees to his chest, "Yeah I do." 

--------------------------------------------------

Beep beep beep

Beep beep beep

Kaminari groaned, putting his arm over his eyes.

Beep beep beep

Beep beep beep

"All right!" Kaminari hit his alarm clock, stopping the noise. He winced, My throat hurts... 

He got up, stumbling into the bathroom. Probably a cold. Kaminari shoved a cough drop in his mouth. I'll be fine. He got dressed sluggishly and brushed his teeth. After grabbing his bag and flashing a pair of finger guns in the mirror, Kaminari got into the elevator. I usually run downstairs, but I'm tired... maybe I should get some electricity before I go to school.

Naturally the Bakusquad noticed that he wasn't his best, but Kaminari assured them it was just a cold and he was fine. After a lot of reassurance and smiling, they finally let him alone.

"I'm fine!" he insisted. It wasn't until training Kaminari realized how wrong he actually was. 

Kaminari was having a really hard time keeping up, feeling out of breathe and woozy. By the time training was over he felt like he might pass out. 

Why am I so tired? Kaminari fumbled with his shirt buttons. He glanced to the side, catching Kirishima's eye. He was shirtless. Usually Kaminari would just brush this off, he saw Kirishima shirtless all the time (it's his freakin hero costume) but for some reason this time made Kaminari stare. Kirishima had a lot of muscles. Like, a lot. He noticed Kaminari looking and tilted his head slightly.