ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1

Bálburunn was found in a forest as a baby, taken in by the local madman

    Bálburunn was found in a forest as a baby, taken in by the local madman. Her life is changed when she is introduced to Ragnar Lothbrok and his son Björn. She is a fierce warrior, even at the age of ten - deadly with any blade. Björn takes notice, promising to surpass her one day, despite being two years older. Björn x OC fanfic. Will eventually contain explicit scenes.

 Will eventually contain explicit scenes

"Floki, I do not understand. Why must we meet Ragnar and his son?" The child prodded, following her spindly guardian through the dense forest. She gripped the string of her bow as she steadied it while she walked, arrows of her quiver shuffling. Her copper curls fell behind her as she tried to keep up

"It is a secret, my child." He giggled. "Do you not like Ragnar?"

She frowned. "Ragnar is strange but I do not dislike that about him. His child will be stranger."

"He is only a few years older than you. Björn is a strong boy, from what I hear."

"I am stronger." Her piercing green eyes meet her father figure's. He gave a grin that stretched all the way across his face. He kneeled, pacing a hand in the young girl's shoulder.

"Odin blessed me when he crafted you from the flames of his forge. You will indeed grown to do great things, Bálburunn." He searched through the small cloth bag he had been carrying with him, pulling out a wooden mask. "Now, put this on."

The two hid behind a wide tree as footsteps approached. The high voice of a child could be heard.

"Floki? Like Loki, the God?" The child asked. Floki snickered.

"Yes, only different." Bálburunn recognized Ragnar's soft voice.

"How is it different?"

"Floki is not a God."

"Why did he not come to the thing?"

"Because..." Floki turned to the redhead, nodding as he slowly crept up to the path. Ragnar's eyes flicked over to the movement, twinkling mischievously. "Because he is shy."

Floki and Bálburunn jumped out, shouting, causing the small boy to look up with wide eyes. Floki removed his mask, letting out a high-pitched giggle.