entry 143

Shiho wakes up at 4 in the morning and she sits down on her bed. she grabs her phone near on the bed and see her lockscreen with a picture of her and Shinichi. a smiled on her face appeared. he was carrying her on his back while fake frowning meanwhile she was smiling genuinely, they were on a beach as she can see on the background.

'so we're very close in this world huh? or was it just a dare? hmmm...' her thoughts.

she swipe her phone lockscreen but there's a password needed, she entered a password but it's incorrect. she keeps trying but every password she entered was a wrong guess.

'what if i asked Akemi if she knows my password?' 

she let go of her phone and sighed.

hours passed by...

someone knocks her door loudly.

"I'M AWAKE!" She yelled.

Akemi laughs and entered the room.

"I really knew how to get on your nerves!" Akemi smiled.

she roll her eyes.

"Anyway did you know my phone password?" She asked.

"You forgot your password?" Asked by Akemi.

"I know you think it's weird but yes." 

"Honestly i don't know your password. You're very private when it comes to your phone I think your hiding something... maybe you keep exchanging nude photos with Ryusuke and messaging him with a dirty text." Akemi joked.

"Ewww!"

Akemi chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. Anyway why don't you try your birthday?"

"Hmmm... let's see." She types her birthday but it still incorrect, she looks at her sister with a disappointed look.

"Try... Higo!" Akemi suggested again.

She types it but still not correct.

"One last try."

"I don't want to suggest anymore. Try to find it on your notebook or diary."

"I have a diary?" She asked amazed.

Akemi nods.

"Yeah. I just found out when I was cleaning your room 3 months ago but you don't have to worry because I didn't read what's inside your diary."

'Great I can actually read what's happening to myself in this world...' her thoughts.

"Thank you. Can you get it for me?"

Akemi sighed.

"Well sure. I hope when you read it you'll never say weird things like black organization or whatsoever." Akemi smiled and left the room.