Chapter 1(Page 1) hard life

"Alexis can you come here and help me"

"Coming" I shouted at my little sister down the stairs to see her standing in the door arms over full with bags of groceries. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I took two bags off her hands and head to the kitchen and place them on the counter.

"So did you hear anything about mom from the docters today" I turn around to face my baby sister Alice with a thoughful frown on my face our mom wasn't sane but she wasn't completely insane she just had problems and has been abused by men ever since we been born 

"no."

 "oh okay" and with that my sister left the kitchen.

I need to go to sleep I have to get up early for work I have to go to mount ebott to get some samples of the strange buttercups that have been growing towards the middle of the mountain for my biology project, yes im a scientist.
The head scientist in fact top of my field and with that ive make my way to my bedroom taking my long red hair and takig off my glasses and setting them down on my night stand and getting into bed and under my three comforters blankets and slowly closing my greenand gery-ish eyes into a dreamless sleep.

Thank you for reading the first page of my book, This is my first time writing so if there anything misspelled words please let me know and I hope you enjoy ( oh and don't worry the chapter and pages will get longer it just my first time and it's 8:40 at night and I have school so have A nice night or day hopeful I get to write to yall again)