chapter 1 page 2 Know me little bit better

As the sunlight hit my eyes I groaned and rolled over to be hit by even more sun.I groaned loudly sitting up and rudding my eyes I get out of bed and put on my glasses and head to the shower. Know that you seen a little bit of my present let me tell you little bit about my past. I am the older sibling of two sisters and one brother.

I've been raised by my mother and my father left me at a rather young age, with that side, me and my sibling's are half because of this I am the only witch in my family. I inherited my magic abilities from my father side of the family.

Do to this I have a lot of responsibility of portecting my family along as work as a biologist and with being the mother of quintuplets (four) girls. My oldest being Evangeline,my second daughter julia, three daughter being Lora and then my youngest daughter being Melody. 

Getting out of the shower and getting ready for work I put on a black button-up with a white jacket along with a black skirt and some black heels. After leaving the bathroom I head down stairs to the kitchen to see my four beautiful daughters and my two sister. My baby sister is cooking pancakes and my little sister is sitting at the table with my daughters.

"MOMMY!" all four of my daughters said came up to me and huged me as I huged them back and a kiss on thier heads.

"Hey babys how has yall moring been?" I smiled at them

"pretty good Evangeline was a little grumpy" said Julia

"HEY!" Evangeline

"My moring was great mommy" said Melody kissing me on my cheek

'yawns' "Im still sleepy" Lora, I laught and kissed her forhead " I can see that" I said smiling

" Yall better hurry up and eat so your not late for school" side Tina my baby sister

And with that we all sit down and eat and then we get in the car and 10 minutes later I drop them off a school

"LOVE YALL" I yell out the car window as they walk inside

"LOVE YOU TOO MOMMY" they all said running inside

In 10 or 30 minutes later I arrive at work and enter the building

"Good moring boss your paperwork for today is already on your desk" said my assistant lily

"Thank you lily have a good day" I walk to my office and use my key to unlock it. When I get in I immediately Get to work.

(Hello again this is the second page of chapter 1 and yay 424 words I will make the chapter longer as I go but I hope you enjoy)