CHAPTER 1- Hina

The last bell for the last day of my second year rang. Everyone excitedly started chattering away, discussing what they'd do over the break. 

And done. Finally. I closed my book and shoved it in my bag. 

I can go home and continue where I left off. Gah! I hate Danzo so much! Sasuke better have killed him by the next episode. 

While these thoughts were swarming my head, I picked my bag up and slung it over my shoulder. As I did, it hit Tsukishima, my desk neighbor. 

Unbothered for an apology, I slightly raised my hand instead. He glanced at me and walked out of the room. It's not like I was expecting anything from Mr. Handsome Ice King anyways. 

I went to the girls locker room, changed into my tracksuit while eavesdropping on the gossip my seniors were spilling. Today's they're official last day as high school students. Most were sobbing and crying which was what I was expecting. Even the coach didn't hold back, he gave a 'heart warming' speech about how much they have contributed to this school's accomplishments even though everyone knew that our track team had fame because of talented members like Kiyoko and only a few other passed out seniors.

This lot mostly came here to kill time. I love running but none of them ever take it seriously. Makes me wanted to have been born a bit earlier.

 We hardly did anything but all the sobbing and unnecessarily touching speeches and goodbye exhausted me. I went to the open tap and washed my face. While dabbing my towel to dry my face I heard laughter followed by loud bangs and groaning. I frowned. It was the last day and I wanted to go home but my conscience didn't let me. 

I groaned softly, pushed my hair back and walked towards the noises. It wasn't very far. Just a few steps away, behind the boy's volleyball gym.  

Three guys, who looked like third years were hovering over someone sprawled on the ground. 

"Hey!" I called out. I didn't even care anymore. I just want to go home. 

"Ooh~ It's the pretty second year. Came here to have fun, love?" one of them asked. 

I cringed at his choice of words. I passed through them and held out a hand to the guy sprawled on the ground. Just as I did I recognized him. It was Mr. Handsome Ice King. His glasses were askew, a small cut on his lip that was bleeding and a blue bruise on his pale white cheek and his eyes grew wider upon looking at me. 

"What can you do? Go call a teacher, you genius," he said, his voice dripping with fatigue and sarcasm. I raised an eyebrow at him. Ungrateful bastard.

"You arrogant bitch-" one of them started and swung his arm to hit me which I swiftly dodged. I sprung back onto my feet, grabbed his hand, locked it using my shoulder and wrist and flipped him over my head making him groan in pain. Another one came at me to grab my hair, which again, I dodged. These people were amateurs in physical combat. I kicked him in the back of the knee, making him buckle and fall down and then landed a good one in his gut. The third looked at me in horror and ran away. 

"Give me your phone," I said, stretching out my hand to Tsukishima. He frowned at me. I rolled my eyes, grabbed his jacket and searched for his phone. 

"What's your green freckly friend's name again? Yama something," I said, trying hard to remember. The only dude, Mr. Handsome Ice King ever interacted with. 

"It's under Tadashi." he said, while groaning softly and shifting his weight. I texted the number under Tadashi and stuffed his phone back into his pocket.

"Alright, your assistant will be here your Majesty, I'll take my leave."

I paused for a response but he looked like he was in pain so I got up and left. 

As soon as I reached home, I informed my mom about Tobio's extra practice after school hours when I knew clearly that he was on a date, goofing off with his tangerine boyfriend. I threw my bag on the bed, changed to my PJ's grabbed my snacks and sat on my bed, to finish Naruto Shippuden for the third time.  

a/n- If you've already read something similar then that's my previous account's story. That account isn't active anymore.

 I'm almost done copying everything from there and deleting it. I started fresh so now this is hopefully a more active and better version of the fan-fiction I want to write! 

Thank you so much for reading :) 

<3