Chapter 4

You put your gaze back on the centaur trying to not get her angry. Her gaze softened and she looked back at Dr. Glenn. "Well then, seeing that you're doing a good job in work calms me down already. Oh, I just remembered! Kay and Lorna have slight headaches, I'm a little worried for them. Maybe, if you, Dr. Glenn aren't busy, you can come and check on them." "No, I'm actually not," he answered. "I'll go and check on them, Saphee make sure to take care of Ms. Y/N while I'm gone." She nodded and Dr. Glenn walked off to the Skythia castle to check on Kay and Lorna.

                                       Saphee stood there and looked at you in silence until she remembered that you might feel uncomfortable. "Huh, Ms. Y/N, since I'm your assistant until you're better, I think I should get you some tea from greater calendine to help you get better. What do you think?" she asked nervously. "Why that wouldn't be bad," you answered with a smile. Saphee smiled back and head off inside the clinic to get you some tea. As soon as she closed the door, Tisalia springed at you trying to push you to the ground. Luckily, you reacted pretty quickly and jumped aside so she wouldn't get you. "Woah, what's that for?" you asked. She faced you and scowled, "You're stealing my husband! Dr. Glenn is mine! So, stop flirting with him! You know that if I want to I could hang you for this, you know that?"

                                      You looked confused. Like 'Flirting? Oh, my, I don't even know him, why would I flirt with him?! Plus, who is she to hang me?! If she knew who I was, she would regret this whole accusation for the rest of her life!' You straightened up and asked in a sarcastic voice, "Oh, really. Hang me? Huh, I wonder who you are to hang me." She looked at you with an angry face and pushed you to the ground, punching and hitting you. "Don't you dare to come close to Glenn ever again. You hear me?!" she screamed as she punched you again. Usually, you would react to people who did this to you, but because of your disease you were weaker and couldn't fight against it.

                                                                *Saphee's Pov*

                                      I was making some tea for Ms. Y/N, but then suddenly I heard voices and loud noises outside. I quickly slithered outside to see Tisalia hitting Y/N! I grabbed Tisalia with my tail and brought her away from Y/N. "What are you doing? Do you know who she is?!" I asked her. Her face softened and she swayed her head as a sign of 'no'. "She is the rare deer centaur everyone are talking about and she is from the Lunaris kingdom. If anybody hears what you did to her, Skythia's reputation will be ruined! So, stop acting mindlessly! And I was the one that examined Ms. Y/N not Dr. Glenn, so get out of here, NOW!" I let her go and she looked at Y/N whispering, "Ms. Y/N?"

                                                     *End of Pov*

                                     You looked up seeing Saphee helping you up. She used her tail to help you up and then she put her hands around your waist to make sure you stood up correctly. You leaned on her shoulder and tried to rest. Tisalia bowed in front of you, whispering with a nervous voice, "Ms. Y/N, please, forgive me, I didn't know............" You looked at her and scowled, "I don't want to see you ever again." With that, Saphee helped you back inside setting you on your bed, so you could rest and have your tea.

                                               Oh, my goodness. Thank you guys soooooooooooo much. 

                         Thank you for reading this story even though it's horribly written and thanks for the 1.1K. 

                                       I never expected to get this far tysm