13

OLIVIA HARRIS

"What do you want me to do?" Remus asked after I stopped crying. "I need you to just let me do it." I said. He shook his head. "This is so fucked. What if he hurts you? What- I can't" he started. "Moony, please I'll be fine." I said. "No you won't! How can you possibly say you'll be fine when you are about to be-" he started. "Because this isn't the first time!" I yelled. He froze and his face dropped. "What?" he said. "I'll be fine because this isn't the first time something like this has happened." I said. "What are you talking about?" he asked. "There's something about my home life I never told you." I said. He stared at me. "What? What is it?" he asked. "Rick. He doesn't just hurt me." I said. Remus's face changed as he realized. "No-" he said. I nodded. "The only reason my mom keeps me around is because I'm how she gets her drugs. I'm the payment." I said. I forced a smile to keep back the tears. "So he rapes you." he asked so quietly I could barely hear. "I'm fine." I said. "I'm not letting you go tonight." he said. "You have to." I said. "No, I don't and I won't." he said. " Please don't Remus." I said. "I'm sorry Liv, but I'm not going to let this happen ever again. You are never going back home either. You deserve better, you deserve to be happy." he said. Tears fell down my cheeks. "I'm sorry Remus, but that's just not in the cards for me." I said. Then I pointed my wand at him and whispered "Immobulus" He froze and fell on the bed, unable to move. "Take off the spell Liv, I mean it." he said. "Silencio." I whispered. I kissed him on the forehead and pulled the blanket up. "I'm so sorry." I whispered and then I walked out. I wiped my eyes and walked straight to the room of requirement. I stood outside the door and waited. An hour later, Barty Crouch came strolling up to me. "You're early, Someones excited." he said. I stayed quiet. The wall shifted and the door appeared. We walked inside and he shut the door behind us. Inside was a bed and a dresser with drawers. I looked around and tried to stay calm. "You know I think it's kinda pathetic that you are the one making the big sacrifice to keep your guy's secret. Shouldn't the guy be saving you?" he said as he took off his robe. "If you just didn't tell anyone, nobody would need to save anybody." I said. He walked up to me and moved my hair behind my shoulder and stroked my face. "Where's the fun in that?" he asked. "You don't have to do this." I said. "I know, but it will be so fun." he said. My eyes watered again and I blinked back the tears. He turned around and looked me up and down. "Take off your clothes." he said smugly. I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to steady my shaking hands. I shook my head as I fought back tears. "Wait I just- Can't I-" I started. "Take. Off. You. Clothes." he said. My heart was pounding and I felt dizzy. I took off my robe and put it to the side and I kicked off my shoes. Then I unbuttoned my white school shirt and pulled it off. Then I unzipped my skirt and let it fall. All I had left was my bra and underwear. I crossed my arms over my chest and tears fell to my cheeks. "I see the appeal." he said. He walked over and took my wrist. He pulled me to the center of the room and lifted my hands above my head. "Incarerous," he said. Ropes wrapped around my wrist and pulled my arms up so I was standing on my toes. It felt like my arms were being pulled out of their sockets. "Please, this hurts." I said. He just laughed. He ran his hands up my thighs and over my back and stomach and chest, feeling every inch of me. I looked straight ahead refusing to look in his eyes. "Tell me, has Regulus ever touched you here?" he asked, groping my chest. I didn't say anything. He grabbed my throat and forced me to look at him. "Answer me when I talk to you or the deal is off and I leave you here like this." he snapped. "Y- yes, he's touched me there." I choked out. His hand trailed down to my waistband and lingered over my cunt. "Has he ever touched you here?" he asked. I just nodded. His hand groped my arse and he asked the same question. "Yes." I whispered. "Naughty, Naughty. What would Walburga say if she knew her son was touching a filthy half-blood?" he asked. "Probably the same thing your parents would say if they found out you are touching a filthy half-blood" I snapped. He slapped me across the face and my cheek stung. "Don't be a bitch." he spat." His hands went to the cigarette burns on my body. "So many bruises and scars and burns. Is that like a kink or does somebody just beat the shit out of you?" he asked, giving a fake pouty face. I stayed quiet. "What did I say about answering me?" he snapped. "My mom's boyfriend Rick. He does it. Happy?" I asked. He nodded. "Very" he said. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked. I was terrified and I just wanted to know. "I'm going to fuck you. All of you. I'm going to fuck your mouth, your cunt, your arse. Then when I'm satisfied, I'm going to carve my initials into your skin so every time Regulus fucks you, he knows that I did too." he said smirking. I couldn't breathe. "You said- I said Regulus can't know." I said. "Well I changed my mind," he said smugly. After kissing me and groping my breasts, his fingers went to my cunt. He rubbed my clit and I bit my lip until it bled and squeezed my eyes shut. More tears streamed down my cheeks. "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about," he said. I tried to stop the tears from flowing but I couldn't. "Fine." he said. "I'm sorry- I can't please-" I stammered. He drew his wand and pointed it at me. "This should be fun." he said. Then he pressed the tip to my skin and it was like electricity. It shocked and burned me. I screamed as he pressed it hard. I looked down and there was a deep red mark. By now, more tears were flowing. He pressed it again and again and I didnt stop screaming and thrashing. My vocal cords felt like they were going to tear. I felt like I was going to pass out from the pain when...