1. 🔥Your first kiss with NCT 127🔥

_______________________________________
Moon Taeil

_______________________________________Moon Taeil

After your third date. He finaly thinks it's the right moment.
Nervous the whole night, overthinking and worrying.
You can tell he's up to something, but don't know what it is.
When he drops you off, he has a wave of confidence. Insists on walking you to your front door.
Right before you turn to enter, he grabs your arm softly and makes you face him.
Softly his hands cup your face and he cautiously brings his lips closer to yours.
When he meets your eyes and you nod for him to continue, he finaly kisses you.

_______________________________________
Seo Johnny

_______________________________________Seo Johnny

This man, he's a romantic. Always makes you feel special and like a princess.
On your birthday especially. He's showing you so much love and affection that your face stays red for hours.
He wants everything to be perfect and spoils you with gifts and attention.
Before he has to go that night, he surprises you with what you wanted the most. A kiss.
Gently, he pushes you against the front door, his arms wrapped around your waist.
The kiss becomes more heated, but Johnny parts from you.
He hugs you and you both giggle, smiling and looking into each other's eyes for some time. Your hearts beating like crazy.
You try to contain your exitment until he leaves.
But when he walks out the door, you can't help but to squeal and jump from happiness.

_______________________________________
Lee Taeyong

_______________________________________Lee Taeyong