14. ⏳Ateez's reaction to a member and their crush/girlfriend⏳

Warnings : Suggestive, swearing, slight smut
_________________________________________

Warnings : Suggestive, swearing, slight smut_________________________________________

💖Park Seonghwa💖

Seonghwa smiles at you from the other side of the room every now and then, eyes uncontrollably trailing up and down your body when you aren't looking, biting his bottom lip. What he doesn't notice though, being too focused on you, is the members giving him funny looks.

"What kind of Kdrama is that-" They whisper to each other and snicker in amusement while watching the situation unroll. Seonghwa finally realises they caught him when Wooyoung laughs squeakily, a bit too loudly. He turns around to find them all huddled together, eyes fixated on him and stopping everything immediately.

"What?" He asks, voice full of disinterest, not feeling embarrassed one bit. The others though are shocked to see him acting so unbothered, clearly having expected for him to show the slightest sign of discomfort. Yeosang speaks up first, seeing that none of them would anytime soon. "Why are you looking at her so intensely? No offense but you kinda look like a creep dude."

Seonghwa gasps at the accusation, trying to smack the back of the boy's head, but getting stopped by a protective Hongjoong. Instead of succeeding, he receives a slap on his ass and instantly glares at a winking San. "Fuck you all! T-that's- I don't really look creepy right?"

"Umm, no no-" Yunho quickly tries to reassure him, the sweet boy he is not wanting his hyung to be hurt, but he's quickly cut off. "Yes you do! It's so embarrassing just to watch honnestly."

Jongho confesses with a whiny voice, he hates having to see them all act that way, feeling goosebumps rise on his skin everytime. Mingi hits him in the side with his elbow, hoping to make him shut up. "I mean- It's ok maybe she's into that.. she.. seems to.."

The youngest's eyes move around to get one of them to help him, but Hongjoong just signals for him to cut it off. Seonghwa seems sad now, head down and playing with his fingers. "You didn't look weird hyung, it's fine really! Those little bitches just don't know how to flirt and make a girl wet. I'm sure she's clenching her tighs together right now imagini-"

Yunho claps his hand over San's mouth to stop him from talking any more. They all look around to make sure no one heard before making eye contact with each other and bursting in a fit of laugher.
_________________________________________