04.| ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FOUR.
[04]. Currents.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴏʀᴛ
ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT'S BEEN DAYS SINCE the motel incident. Things had been going smoothly and quietly. While that was good at the time, the group only knew that meant something majorly bad was bound to happen soon. So, they stayed cautious. The news was also out that the Salvatore school had almost been rebuilt.

And Hope was more than eager to get back to the school.

While things haven't been so chaotic, Stiles and Hope had also gotten extremely close. Truth be told, both groups have been getting along pretty well.

"I don't know, I'm not a star wars person." Hope shrugs.

Stiles scoffs. "I- I'm just going to act like you didn't just say that."

Scott snorts. "Way to go, I think you just broke his heart."

Hope playfully rolls her eyes laughing.

A book slams down on the table catching the entire class's attention. "Good morning! As you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing—I mean sick." the lady announces. "Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay, so let's get started, shall we?"

Stiles leans over. "Hey, my dad said that the ER attending wasn't strangled but did die from asphyxiation-- they just don't know how," he whispers to both Hope and Scott.

Scott's brows furrow. "Do you think the on-call doctor could still be alive?"

Stiles slightly shrugs. "I don't know..."

"That hospital is full of doctors." Hope whispers to the two boys. "At least 15-20 max. Any one of them could be next."

Both Scott and Stiles nod knowing what Hope said was true. Anyone could be next; not just Scott's mom. So they needed to keep a lookout on all the doctors but at a safe distance.

As Hope and Stiles continued to talk, Scott got a call. The two didn't pay mind to it the conversation until Scott gave them both worried eyes.

"What happened?" Hope questions, a hint of worry in her tone.

"The Doc's in trouble..." Scott says right before he runs out of the school.

Stiles was quick to call his dad as Stiles followed behind. Scott must've already been halfway at the school. Hope stayed back in school. A good thirty minutes Stiles gave her a call asking her to find Lydia and for them to meet him in a classroom.