28.| ɪɴꜱᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ [3]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT.
   [28]. Insatiable.
   [PART THREE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

WHEN IT CAME TO making decisions, Hope was somewhat quick to choose. She was always sure that she chose the right thing. Like when she chose to jump into the Malivore pit, or when she chose not to tell anyone she was back, or even when she chose the twins over Lucas. But tonight stumbled her reign of good decisions, or at least that's what she thought.

Hope was now roaming the school's halls as she tried to find the others. It was pretty hard to find them considering the fact that everything looked and felt so different.

"Hope."

Hope's head snaps in the direction of the voice, only to find no one there.

"Hope..."

It calls out again. But now the voice was matched with a face. Hope turns to see Lucas, and just like that everything around them disappeared. It was dark and cold. Foggy too.

"Am I dreaming again...?" Hope questions as she looks around.

Lucas shakes his head. "I don't have that much time to explain—"

"Explain what?"

"It's S—Hope." As if they were on the phone and had just lost signal, Lucas' voice cut off. "You need to leave, find your friends, Hope. You need to find your friends."

Hope shakes her head. "No, i'm here to help you."

And there goes the answer to the question everyone was wondering about. Hope chose Lucas.

It was as if Lucas was going to say another word, but before he was even able to. The Nephilim just disappeared. And with that, Hope snaps back into reality as she hears her name being called.

"Hope! Hello...earth to Hope?" Lizzie snaps her fingers in the Tribrid's face.

Coming back to reality, Hope looks up, she then looks around. She realizes she was still in the halls of the boarding school.

"Are you okay?" Josie questions.

Hope simply nods. "Y-yeah. I'm fine. Um... can you give me a second?"

Lizzie narrows her eyes. "Sure, we're going to continue looking for Lucas. Meet us by the Old Mill."

"Yeah— sure," Hope says.