Casanova & the Princess

Avoid Typo and Grammatical errors!

In a big luxurious hotel room many champagne and beer bottles are here and there.Its the time of morning 7:30 am.He is sleeping half naked and half covered with blanket.At his bed side a beautiful hot girl is sleeping tightly hugging him.Suddenly his cell phone rings.He wakes up immediately hearing the phone ring and answers the call.One girl is calling him.

Girl: "Hello Yuvraj Udayveer Singh!! Rich and Heartthrob of girls like us!!So are you coming to my room? to make me happy? She asks him naughtily

Uday:"Right now I am in bed with another beautiful girl".He makes her jealous.

Girl:"I don't care just come and make me happy" she says carelessly.

Uday:"Fine wait for me and blinks on phone naughtily".

He cuts the phone and that girl wakes up hearing noise."Uday baby what happened?

Uday : "Same the thing which always happens with me! I am in every girls demand" he blinks.

"Uday don't leave me na in this hotel?"she request him.

"Uday don't worry babe will meet you next time!" This wears his shirt and leaves the hotel.

At Devgarh Palace,

She is showing dresses in front of some children.Those children are orphans and lives in orphanage. And that beautiful is non other than Princess of Devgarh,Princess Manyata.

Manyata:"Kids please choose among these dresses which you like!" She orders sweetly.

Childrens: "Princess are all this for us?".they asks

Manyata:"Yes my kids these all are for you!" she says with love.

Childrens:"You are so kind and sweet Princess the way beautiful you are!"they praises her with emotions.

After hearing this she hugs all of them one by one.And social work gives her most happiness in her life.

Maid comes and knocks the door of Manyata's room and says "Princess Manyata Princess Jaynandini has called you in her make up room!"

Manyata:"Ok go and tell her I will be coming soon" .she orders with respect.

She goes straight towards the make up room of Jaynandini.

Manyata:"What happened jay don't tell me you are going to day out with another handsome guy and you are telling me to select your dress?"

Jaynandini:Exactly my sweet jiji you got it right today I  am going to Canva Resort because I heard Prince of Jaygarh and heartthrob of many girls Prince Udayveer is coming their.So excited to see him and I want to look the best infront of him!

Manyata:"Uffff I don't know who he is he? And why girls go crazy for him? But its ok I will select dress for you"she assures her

So this is the first part! Princess Manyata and Prince Udayveer opinions are just opposite each other.

Please Vote and Comment if you loved this story🙏🙏🥰