Talk (Part 4)

Benjamin (P.O.V)
I walk to the couch and took a seat as Elizabeth sighed and sit on the floor instead.

"Why did you help me?" She asked not looking at me but down at her hands that was placed on her lap.

"Cause..." I hesitate for a while and she looked up at me.

"Cause what?" She asked tilting her head.

"Cause, you're me mission. I have to protect you from harms way and when my world thinks your safe... then I leave..." I sigh and look at her taking one of her cookies.

She stand and nod. "Do you know the first rule for these situations?"

"What's that?" I asked putting the cookie in my mouth, half in and half out, my teeth separating each sides.

She sit on me lap facing me and I blush like crazy the cookie still in my mouth.

She leaned forward and open her gripping onto the cookie with her teeth and our lips touched when she broke the cookie in half.

"No strings attached." She came off my lap and I was feeling myself getting hard.

She walk to the stairs and turn around looking at me. "And one more thing."

"What?" I asked using a pillow to block my hard.

She appear by my ears. "Don't mess with my cookies."

I look up at her. "And what if I do."

She look down at the pillow and laugh.

"I think you might wanna fix that.." She said before going upstairs and I blush.

'Fuck! '