Talk (Part 6)

Benjamin(P.O.V.)
The water splash beneath us as we w as slowly heading to the grounds of the ocean.

I open my eyes and saw an unconscious girl who was going down faster than me.

When I recovered a bit of strength, I swam after her. I held her around her waist and quickly swam up.

When we reached above the ocean I took a deep breath and cough.

I start swimming to shore and on my way I heard coughing.

I pause and turn to the coughing, seeing Elizabeth. I smile as she looked at me and wipe her eyes.

"W-what happened?" She asked looking around.

"You jumped off a cliff." By me saying that she helped herself and swam back to shore.

After a bit we was standing on land soaking wet.

"Mind explaining?" I asked looking at her.

"I don't know how to say this..." She looks at me.

"Would you believe me if I say I'm half dead?..."

I cough as water came up my throat.

That explains the white eyes and trying to kill herself. They must have wantedto leave here.

"Have you ever tried committing suicide?"

She looks down and I raise her head up and look at her.

"You have to say something so I would know how to help.."

She nods and sigh. "Five years ago when my mother died and my boyfriend started to abuse me and I couldn't take it anymore..."

She sit on the sand and plays with it. "I jumped off a five story building..." She smile and wipe her face. "And I saw my mom with some little angels."

I sit besides her. "The doctors said I was in a two years coma but actually I was living in another world."

I rub her back and she looks at me. "Can we just go now.."