𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 13

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Shall we eat here, baby?" I asked Rachel. Rachel smiled and nodded.

Rachel and I go to a table located in the corner of the restaurant.

Rachel is not the kind of woman that I always meet. She turned out to be better than all the women I had known before.

She was jovial, cheerful and overly humble. 

But, in her life, she suffering.

I saw Rachel's cute face as she perused the restaurant's food menu.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her after seeing her face that had been wrinkled looking at the menu.

Rachel kept looking at me by showing her face as her small lips pout.

"I don't know what to eat. Everything is delicious." Rachel said softly.

Well, women.

I laughed a little at the behavior of my lovely girl in front of me while shaking my head.

Rachel just smiled and laughed a little in front of me.

Her laughter stopped immediately and her face seemed to indicate that she was too shocked.

"Baby?" I called her while waving my hand in front of her face. Her eyes were still faithfully focused somewhere.

I turned to where Rachel was concentrating.

---

Rachel's P.O.V

I'm just keep silent.

I see... my aunt...

"Baby?" Taehyung called me while he waving his hand in front of my face.

 I didn't give any response and just kept watching my aunt.

Taehyung turned in the direction I was looking.

He turned back to me and smiled. My hand was held by him and he led me out of the restaurant without saying anything.

Just follow him because I'm afraid to see my aunt.

---

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Honey, I'm sorry." I said after we left the restaurant. 

Rachel just kept looking at me and smiling.

"It's okay. You saved me." she said with a small smile.

I smiled when I heard the answer.

I patted Rachel's head slowly, then I pulled her small body into my arms.

"I will try to protect you no matter what." I said.

 The hug was tightened by Rachel before separated the hug.

Rachel kissed my cheek for a moment, and kept walking forward leaving me behind.

My cheeks started to burn, I never got a kiss from a woman. My heart is beating faster than usual.

 Unbeknownst me, I smiled to myself as I saw Rachel from a distance busy picking chocolates at a small shop.

---

Mrs Kwon's POV (Rachel's Aunt)

"Where's Jeon?" I looked at my wrist watch, it showed 7 p.m. She still does not appear.

I finally decided to go to the chocolate shop near this restaurant. Yes, before entering this restaurant, I came across a chocolate shop.

I stepped out from the restaurant and walked towards the store.

"I'm very happy because that girl was dead." I whispered to myself with a satisfied smile.

I stepped into the chocolate shop. I started choosing certain types of chocolate until I was accidentally bumped into by someone.

"Sorry, aunt. I'm sorry!" she said, looking down and picking up my chocolate that had fallen.

"Aniya, it's okay. It's okay." I said while sweetening my face.

"Well, I'm sorry, aunt." she said as she handed me the chocolate that had fallen.

Our eyes meet. 

I'm freeze. 

She too. 

Her face changed.

"You..."

---