𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐎'𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐎'𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊

Hello Everyone and Welcome to Review O'Clock by Wattnaija Community. We are excited to Start this amazing journey with you guys and we hope you are ready for us just as we are ready for you guys.

As the name implies and with the announcement made earlier on the "Wattnaija Community" general book, this is our review corner, termed "Review O'Clock". Do you want honest reviews on your books? Constructive criticisms that can help you become a better writer? Well, this is the place for you. Gather here and also tag as many people as you know wants their books to be reviewed.

Before we get into the reviewing, we'd like to point out a few things like our special Reviewing Techniques. Please read carefully and understand. If at all you get confused, you can put your question down on the comment session and we'd get back to you as soon as we can. Now, Are we ready for the gist?

• Review O'Clock is the first stage to getting a Book Recommendation on Wattnaija. What do we mean by this? We mean, if you want your book to be on the recommendation list of this community, your book has to go through a review. If your book doesn't go through a review, there is no way your book can get recommended.

• Only The First Ten books from each genre will get a review. So, let's say we have about five genres and the first ten books on each  genre that entered for a review are picked. That means all together, we have fifty books that are going to be reviewed.

•There is a screening process for these first ten books. The best fives will be given a public review on "Review O'Clock" and the other fives will get personal reviews in their dms. If you are part of the best fives and you also want a personal review, it's all good.

• Out of these best Fives, which If we use our previous illustration in point(•) 2 to calculate are twenty-five books now, We pick the best fifteen out of the twenty-five to get a free recommendation in our Wattnaija Recommendation book. They even get to make it to our reading lists.

• If your book didn't make it to the first tens or the best fives, you can enter you book again for a review when we put up another Review opening. You might just get a review or get to be part of the best fives. Don't worry, there would be subsequent chances.

That is that about our Reviewing Techniques. Please understand that we are trying to get a workable system for this  platform, our admins as well as our Reviewers so that no one will be bombarded with so much work. Which is why we are breaking it and there are other chances for people that won't be able to get their reviews in the first or second chance.

We hope you understand this perfectly.

The Next Chapter after this will focus on our Method of Entry as well as our Rules, Regulations and guidelines. Everything you need to do for your book to be a valid entry. So, add this book to your Reading list and Library so that you can get update notifications and won't miss all the important stuffs.

We'll see you very very soon. Kisses ❤️.