𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒

Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

We are back and we have what you guys have been waiting for. The Review Form.

Like we said in the last update, we have five genres for the entry of your book and beside each genre will be the available slots. This is going to be a case of first come, first serve.

Two books from the same author can make it to the entire form but they must be in different genres. If you haven't read the rules and guidelines or our Reviewing Techniques in the previous chapters, you should do that to avoid confusion.

These are the available Genres. (Do not enter your books here)

Romance - 14 Slots Available ; 7 Books to enter the final review stage.

Teen Fiction- 14 Slots Available ; 7 Books to enter the final review stage.

Triller/Mystery - 6 Slots Available ; 3 Books to enter the final review stage.

Spiritual - 6 Slots Available ; 3 Books to enter the final review stage.

Poetry - 6 Slots Available ; 3 Books to enter the final review stage.

Short Story - 6 Slots Available ; 3 Books to enter the final review stage.

Like we said in the previous chapters, it's not all books that are submitted that would make it to the final review stage. Just the better half. The other half will get their reviews privately. They can still enter their books again whenever another chance comes, but they must have applied all the corrections from the review and edited their books by then.

FORM FORMAT

Username
Book Title
Chapters
Status (Completed or Not)
Mature
Followed Rules
Tags (at least five people that will benefit from this)

Drop an Inline comment beside the Genre you are entering your book for and follow the format. Make sure it is an inline comment, else your form is invalid.

ROMANCE -

TEEN FICTION -

TRILLER/MYSTERY -

SPIRITUAL -

POETRY -

SHORT STORY-

That's all about the forms. Don't forget to tag your friends, people you know that will benefit from this. Also, follow us on all our Social Media platforms; Wattpad and Instagram (Wattnaija).

Hold your breath and you'll see us soon 😌.