𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 : 𝚗 𝚒 𝚗 𝚎

┊        ┊           ┊     ┊  ┊        ┊
┊        ┊           ┊     ┊   ☾⋆。·  ┊
┊        ┊           ┊     ┊ 。.         ┊
┊        ┊           ┊     ┊               ✩·.
┊        ┊           ☆.⋆  ┊
✰⋆.     ┊ · 。 ┊
.  ∘✩                    ✰ .·

jimin pov 。・゚゚・

"Is that gonna happen every time?" Now that he was facing me I hesitantly put my hands around his waist again and he blushed looking away.

"N-No." He was stuttering and blushing like crazy so to tease him more I pulled him closer.

"What about this?" I pecked his nose and his blush spread furiously across his cheeks.

"I like t-that." He whimpered already speechless.

"I've barely touched you and you're already worked up." I claimed lowly and all he could do is nod still not meeting my eyes.

"I'm - Im not e-experienced. I-I don't know w-what to do." He blushed even more.

"Bun calm down. We aren't doing anything." I chuckled a little pecking his cheek one more time before letting him go.

"Aw." He pouted quietly when my hands weren't around his waist anymore. Cute.

"What?" I teased.

"I like w-when you um... hold m-me." He stuttered and stammered over his words and nothing could describe how adorable he is.

"Want me to do it more often?" He nodded hesitantly and I hummed in response. There was a sudden quietness yet it wasn't awkward. He was just blushing and smiling to himself and I was admiring him.

The faint pink color of his cheek along with the beautiful brown doe eyes that still refused to meet mine. He is just  absolutely gorgeous. And for him to be so young yet so attractive was extremely dangerous.

"Hyung." He called out softly taking me out of my slight trance. I hummed and he played with his fingers as he tried to speak again.

"Could I m-maybe like... stay here t-tonight?" He asked and I gulped at the sudden question. How do I say no nicely? I know that is just a recipe for disaster. If he stays how do I control myself? I already crossed the limitations by kissing his nose and cheek. What's next?

"Um- I don't think that's the best idea Kook-ah." I gave him a weak smile and he frowned deeply. He looked as if he was debating something with himself before he spoke again.

"D-Did I do something?" He frowned. This boy is always thinking he messed up something. Poor baby.

"No!" I quickly cut him off trying to ease his insecurity.

"It's just that-" I looked away now trying to gather my thoughts. Does he even know what he does to me?

"Stop looking at me like that." I sighed because he was giving me these puppy eyes that I really don't want to refuse.

"Like what?" His voice raised and eyes widened probably worried he did something wrong again.

"Bun you have no idea how attracted to you I am. And if you stay here I don't know if I can control myself." I finally managed to say. His eyes widened even more as he quickly looked away.

"Oh- I um... I didn't k-know. How can I s-stop? I'm sorry." The way I want to just pepper his face in tiny little kisses and give him all the love he deserves is crazy. He's just so fucking cute.