Community Staff Positions

In this chapter, we'll be talking about the new community staff positions for the paper..

💙❤️💛💚🇮🇪
One Direction Newspaper

Chapter 7: Community Positions

"I have loved you since we were 18"

——————————————————————

Judges

Judges judge community contests like oneshot challenges or community awards. If you will apply to be a judge, you must have Discord. Judges are permanent positions. Judges must be timely, and responsible. Further instructions and info on judges will be given if you choose to apply.

——————————————————————

Editors

Editors edit the newspaper staff's articles for any grammatical errors and issues. Editors will also edit mistakes and grammatical issues in our community books and will check them each time a chapter is soon to be published. Editors will have an editing shop where they can be asked to edit your works. Discord is a must for this position.

——————————————————————

Ambassadors

Ambassadors promote our community. Their job is to affiliate with other communities and manage promotional activities. Discord is a must for ambassadors. We also suggest you have a follower count of 100 and above to apply for ambassador.

——————————————————————

Bloggers

Bloggers is a special position that is open to everyone. However, to be a blogger you must have technological access. Bloggers will open up a blog on Tumblr, only if they're interested, and publish 1D news, featured short stories, featured fanart, etc.  Bloggers will manage the Tumblr platform for our community. We highly suggest to have Discord to be a blogger.

——————————————————————

Managers

Managers manage the books and keep the account updated on any announcements made by the admins. Managers must keep the books up to date and have chapters published as soon as editors are done with them. Managers are in charge of changing covers, the account theme and bio and to make any changes necessary in the books on admin's instruction. Discord is a must for managers as they will be working under the admins.

——————————————————————

Publishers

Publishers work on writing chapters for the community books. They will receive assignments from the managers or the admins for what to write in the books. To be a publisher, you must have Discord to receive instructions for assignments. Publishers are in charge of updating member lists everytime a new member joins and log down any updates issued by admins.

——————————————————————

Social Media Managers

Social media managers manage the social media accounts and platforms for this community. They're in charge of updating the bloggers and letting them know what to do. Social media managers will make sure to log down which post are posted and when. They make sure to keep the account information updated when changed and log in and post when necessary.

——————————————————————

Server Managers

Server managers manage the server and take care of any server issues that need to be fixed. Server managers keep the server updated, add any bots necessary, change and add roles, and moderate the server. It is a must for a server manager to have Discord.

——————————————————————

Event Managers

Event managers plan contests, awards, etc. for the community with the admins. Event managers are in charge of managing these events and setting them up. Event managers must be organised and timely and creative. Discord is a must for event managers.

——————————————————————

Social Media Platform Teams

Social media platform teams post news on of these three platforms: Twitter, Tiktok, and maybe YouTube or Instagram. There will be a group for each team but this idea hasn't been fully finalized. If you are interested in applying for one of these, then you must have access to your desired platform, and you must have Discord.

Each team will have a social media managers managing them.

The head admin is the social media manager for Tiktok.

——————————————————————

Heads

Heads are specially picked people who will run a certain position. The head position can only be given to people who are part of that position. If you are interested in being a head, PM or DM an admin.

——————————————————————