Chapter 3

*Sigh*

"....."

*Sigh*

"....."

*Deep breath* *Big sigh*

"For the love of all that is holy, what are you sighing about?"

Izuku held back a chuckle at Toshinori's irritated voice. It always made him chuckle when he managed to aggravate the 'Smiling Symbol of Peace'. "I'm just upset that I can't train at Dagobah anymore. I really like that place." He groaned. The Number One hero let out an aggravated sigh before responding. "For the 50th fucking time, we can't train there anymore, Because after you cleaned everything up, the beach became flooded with people. And I can't train you adequately in such a crowded environment." He said, managing to calm himself down as he talked. Izuku grumbled a bit before letting out a huff. 

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

".........*Sigh-"

"I swear to whatever god you pray to, Symbol of Peace or not. I will fucking kill you."

Izuku let out a childish chuckle. It was few and far between, but sometimes Izuku just loved acting like a child to annoy people. All Might was not excluded in that list. 

It had been about two months since Izuku received OFA and the training with All Might had been rewarding if not excruciating. The weird thing about OFA, was that the more strength you had to use, the easier it became to control. OFA was a quirk that boosts everything. It increases your durability, it improves your thinking, your immune system even. But most importantly (And obviously) It boosts your strength. But such power cannot be contained in a weak or unprepared body. Trying to use OFA with a weak body would be like trying to contain an ocean in a thimble. 

To counteract this, Izuku needs to bulk up, the more muscle and strength he has to work with, the easier it will be to control. Izuku was already fit enough to handle 10% of OFA. Meaning he had an easier time controlling it than if he had started from scratch. 

Training with All Might was all about bulking up to be able to better handle OFA. Then after he bulked up enough, refining his 'bulk' and creating denser muscles to have enough power to handle OFA. 

In the two months he had spent training with All Might Izuku had gained even more muscle mass and filled out into a more burly frame than his previous sleek build. It was more muscle, but not enough to make him look like a brute, and it didn't weigh him down much either. 

But since Izuku had thrown himself to his training with all might. The beach they had been using to train had been clean in its entirety. As a result, people lived nearby had flocked to the beach. The business that had been suffering due to lack of customers picked up and all in all, the once dreary place became lively again. 

But Izuku and All Might couldn't train in such a crowded place, the people would get in the way and they either needed space, or equipment to work out. With space being unavailable Toshinori had opted for equipment and had started taking Izuku to different gyms. 

Unfortunately, most gyms weren't equipped to handle the type of workout Izuku did to bulk up. Once All Might knew of Izuku's faster regeneration, he became a slave driver in his methods. Izuku was left with aching muscles he didn't even know existed every day. 

But after almost two days of searching, Toshinori had found a gym that was suited for Izuku's needs. 

Hence why the duo was walking into the gym known simply as 'Hero's Gym', Not because Hero's came to work out there but because they were equipped to handle the training regiments of Heros.