Chapter 4

"You sure you're prepared?"

"Yes, I've got everything I need."

"And you're gonna be careful and not come home wrapped in bandages, right?"

"No promises."

"Izuku."

"Oh, come on. I have been trained by the number one and number seven hero for the past couple of months. I'll be fine, so you don't need to worry."

"Hmph, I'm your mother; it's my job to worry."

Izuku smiled down at his mother. Even after all the preparations he made and training he put himself through, she was still worried about him. 'It's just how mothers are, I guess.'

And Izuku did indeed put himself through a metric fuck-ton of training. After his spar with Rumi Usagiyama Aka: Mirko. (Which Toshinori apparently saw) His training had increased tenfold. Reason being that Rumi decided to take Izuku on as a student, which was fucking unheard of. Apparently, he had impressed her during their time together, and she decided he was 'Worthy of being under her awesome tutelage' When asked why she simply said. 'I want to be able to say that I trained the next Number One Pro Hero.'

So Izuku now had his days filled with training OFA with All Might and training his hand-to-hand combat and different moves with Rumi. Due to all the training Izuku had done, he gained control of around 35% of OFA, 40% if he was pushing himself. He was even ahead of schedule in regards to his quirk training. Allowing All Might to get in some time to explain the finer details of OFA and help him activate OFA quickly; lastly, he helped Izuku incorporate OFA into his style.

While All Might's training was good and oh so important, it was Rumi's training that really bore fruit. If Izuku thought All Might was a slave driver, then that must mean Rumi was a demon from hell. In her exact words, 'Breaks are for weak-ass pussies. If you wanna be the number one, your gonna have to be able to go without breaks, period.'

Izuku honestly agreed with her statement and continued to push himself to the point where vision blurred and his body was close to giving up. Only his willpower kept his body functional during the beginning of his training with Rumi. But in the end, the results of his hellish training spoke for themselves.

His almost burly frame had filled out just the tiniest bit more, with him gaining an inch in height to boot. The most obvious improvement was his muscles that had once again changed. Where before they had been putting on mass, now they were refined beyond belief, even more than All Might's. Each muscle looked like it was crafted out of marble. He had to get a completely new wardrobe because his old clothes wouldn't fit over his compact muscles. He also got a new haircut to go with his new body, deciding to trim up the bush he called hair. He had shaved the sides in a close-cropped fashion and had trimmed the top of his hair, so it wasn't in his eyes.

Overall he wholeheartedly liked his new look, and if the glances he kept getting from the female population were any indication, they liked it too.

Leaning down, he placed a kiss on his mother's cheek to placate her fears. Leaning back up, he gave her a wide smile and picked up his motorcycle helmet. "I'll be safe, I promise!" He said, expertly ignoring the pointed glare she sent towards the motorcycle helmet.

While Izuku had been cleaning up Dagobah beach, he found an old motorcycle that looked like it was built before quirks had shown up. Acting on a whim, he had taken it and stored it at a nearby abandoned garage he would go and work out in from time to time. After much research, he finally found out what it was.

It was a motorcycle made by a Pre-Quirk Era company called Harley Davidson. They were well known for making badass motorcycles when they were still around. Obviously, with this new information, Izuku had to have one. All the other badasses drove them, so goddammit, he was too.