Shadows in light

Aaron prays, in promise to help them on their journey "I promise to help both Azreal and Alexander in ALMOST any way possible, and if I'm to fail my life shall be taken from me" both Azreal and Alexander listen to the praying shocked to see a Demon possibly give his life to help some weird kids.

Aaron went up to Alexander and kissed him on the lips passionately, and for a moment he looked happy, Aaron tore himself away from Alexander and went up to Azreal and very passionately kissed him, he then tore himself away from them and said "it is done" and bowed down to them.

They set off into the forest but they could see now, Aaron had magic like no other, he can create light, he made the heavenly garden from back at the river. Aaron went with them, riding on the back of the elk with Azreal.

~~~After some time~~~

the sky darkens, Aaron looks tired and says "I.. need a...rest.." Aaron falls off the elk, he's out cold on the vine-covered floor, Azreal hops off the elk and hurries to Aaron's side to help him, Azreal falls to Aaron's side and tries to help him, Alexander rushes to help Aaron but gets stopped by vines, Azreal gets trapped in vines around both Aaron and Alexander.