Player 42

I'm happy the long ride is finally over, I can rest in my cabin for the rest of the day and no one can make me do otherwise! And yes, I am aware the day is just barely starting.

I was the first one to get out of the bus and breathed the fresh air that greeted me. I smiled at the view. Even if it's away from civilization, at least it's somewhere aesthetically pleasing and looks refreshing. Just like back at the farm, with more fun though.

Just like any sports camp, one big building stands on the far end where the indoor sports like table tennis and for out team, Taekwondo, is located. The building next to it is the cafeteria and about a feet away is an array of cabins next to a wide open field for a variety of activites.

I snickered watching all the things you could do and I feel pumped! I love being physically active. But that motivation will have to wait til tomorrow. For now, I just wanna laze around in bed.

"Jungkook, you're here." A handsome guy came, jogging towards jungkook and they did the bro handshake thingy

"Mingyu." The mingyu guy glanced over and gave me a smile, his cute fangs showing. He can have my neck!

"You must be lisa." I gave the prettiest smile I can offer and reached out to his waiting hand when a bunch of kids blocked it.

"Gyu hyung!"

"Junghwan-ah!" Mingyu laughs as he stumbles a bit when junghwan jumped on him for a hug.

"Woah, when did you grow up so fast?" Mingyu ruffles junghwan's hair

"Sorry hyung, lali noona's reserved." Jihoon says. I was about to protest when mingyu says he knows. Making my brow raise.

"Come on, I'll lead you guys to your cabins and we can have your breakfast." The boys cheered and followed mingyu. I shrugged and followed them too since I really wanna lie down already.

"Where's my cabin?" I impatiently asked.

"Can you not wait? We're all tired manoban." Jungkook drawls and I scowled

"Incase you forget I'm supposed to still be sleeping, have brunch with my girls-

"And have some fun" He mimicked, he rolled his eyes and gave me a stupid look "Well sucks to be you." He then snickers at me and I scoffed. The audacity

I was ready to knock on his head when mingyu came to us "I'm afraid we have some problem..."

"Something wrong?" Jungkook asks in worry

"Oh no, it's nothing that serious... but umm.." he rubs the back of his neck nervously and cross my arms and shifted my weight to one leg

"There were more participants than we anticipated..." he starts and I can ready see where this is going.

"So we might not have enough cabins to cater you but! But we have a tent..."

"And it'll be just for tonight! The guest speakers from Triumvirate Academy leaves tomorrow so you can use their cabins then." He quickly added. I was disappointed at first but then a bright idea came.

"Oh it's fine." I giggled as jungkook reached for the bag that looks heavy so I assume that's where the tent is.

I twirled some of my locks on my finger and eyed mingyu, "maybe I can be your roomma-oof"

The jerk swung the bag at me and I had no choice but to catch it cause if not, who knows where it'll land. My non-existent boobs or my face.

"Isn't it obvious that we're roommates manoban? Let's go!"

"Y-yah!" I screamed after him as he walks off to who knows where, bringing MY things. Ugh! He knows I can just drop the tent and continue with my plan. I turn to mingyu for help but he was already dragged away by twelve brats!

"You're not even gonna help me!?" I yelled at them but they just grinned and waved at me. Junghwan even motioned me go after his brother. I am so going to make them pay for this.

Groaning, I looked at where the jerk is going which is by the end of the last cabin.

"I was not pertaining to you when I offered to be someone's roommate, genius" I hissed, dropping the tent carelessly which he immediately tended to once he finished setting our things aside.

"Can't you just help me with this?" He huffs as he takes out the stuff inside the bag.

"No." I stubbornly walked over to my things and sat on my luggage, crossing my legs.

"Fine." He hauls on the rods and sticks which I think are the stuff that outs the tent together and put it on my lap

"Hey!" I whined

"At least hold on to that while I-" he grunts as he unfolds the tent and figure out which goes where.

I could've walked out but it was kind of amusing watching him do all the work. In my head I felt like a queen ordering a peasant around. I was carried away by my imagination and squealed when a fabric sort of wet covered my face.

"What are you laughing like some evil villain there for?" He scowls as I removed the sweaty shirt he threw on my face.

I didn't even realize the stuff on my lap is now decreasing to none and the tent is coming to shape.

As he stood up straight and brush his hair up since it's sticking on his forehead, a light drizzle started to drop making him look extra dzaddy. I suddenly hear a familair song in my head as I gaze upon him, the sun creating a slight rainbow illusion

A unique voice sings
Byeol bichi naerinda syararallarallara~

Harmonized by sweet & soft voices and a deep voice-
Shalalalalalaaaaaakkkkk~

My brows furrowed in wonder. If it is indeed raining why is he the only one's getting the drizzle and second, that's definitely how the song ended with someone coughing.

"What the-" Jungkook confusingly looked up to the sky then looked over to me then his gaze went past me. I also looked back and almost got a shock seeing Junkyu, Mashiho, Asahi huddled with their open palms either side of their mouths and Haruto's holding his throat. Now I know the suspects of the sudden background music and who made the mistake

Behind them, Junghwan was the one holding the hose upright, blocking the hole with his finger, leaving a smaller hole to create the drizzle effect and yoshi's in-charge with the faucet.

"Hehe." They laughed and dispersed.

"TEAM HYUNG!!" They ran away, screaming. I looked at their retreating backs-are they running haruto style?

I am dumbfounded. They're crackheads! And you tell me the day's just barely even beginning? We even haven't had our breakfast yet!

I pinched the bridge of my nose, feeling a headache coming.