十八

Sunday night,
I've been swallowed by my bed
I've been all over my head
Wonderin' if I gotta try
and pretend
Nado jal moreuneun nal
Nuga arajugil
gidaehaneun
nae moseubeul
chajeulkka duryeowo

- You Never Know by BlackPink

"I'm sorry."

Sicheng scoffed. "You came all this way just to tell me that?"

"No, I have more to say." Yuta said while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

The younger male sighed and didn't say anything, so the older male continued.

"But will you listen to it?"

"Do I have a choice?" Sicheng asked as he crossed his arms and looked down annoyed.

Yuta sighed and took a step closer to Sicheng.

"I quit."

Sicheng's head lifted up at that small statement.

"What did you say?" He asked carefully, not knowing if Yuta was messing with him or not.

"I said I quit. I quit my job at N Culture. For you." Yuta said as he stepped closer to the younger.

Sicheng only stepped back, pursing his lips and shaking his head.

"No."

Now it was Yuta's time to question the other. "What?"

Sicheng looked Yuta straight in the eyes. There were small tears starting to blur his vision as he spoke.

"You shouldn't have quit. Leave Yuta. I don't love you anymore." The Chinese male said as he walked towards a corner of the room that wasn't right next to Yuta.

Sicheng couldn't look him in the eyes. If he did, he was afraid he wouldn't be strong enough to reject him.

He was afraid he would run into Yuta's arms and start bawling. That couldn't happen, not again.

He can't trust others so easily. Especially being in the mafia, trust wasn't something that came easily. He was blind enough to get involved with a stranger and that had clearly ended terribly.

Now that Yuta betrayed him once, who knows what could happen again?

Sicheng couldn't take that chance. For the sake of his own feelings and for Neo Tech.

"Sicheng," Yuta said softly. He was looking at the younger male with a pained expression and Sicheng purposely avoided eye contact.

Yuta had lied to himself before. Now that he was really faced with his ex boyfriend, he wanted him back.

He wanted to be able to call Sicheng his again, and he could see it in the other male's eyes that he wanted to be called Yuta's again.

Seeing the look in the Chinese male's eyes, he wanted to walk over to him and kiss him senseless, telling him how much he truly loved him.

"I quit that idiotic job for you. I'm so sorry for what I did but trust me when I say that none of your feelings were one sided. Please don't leave like this. I love you. You know I love you."