二十一

Killin' me now, killin' me now
Do you hear me yeah
Hollin deut cheoncheonhi
garaanja yah, nah, nah
Momburimchyeobwado
sabangi badak nah, nah
Modeun sungandeuri
yeongwoni dwae yeah, yeah, yeah
Film it now, film it now
Do you hear me yeah

- Black Swan by BTS

TW: a little more violence, but this is a mafia ff so what else was expected?

"Yuta?" Sicheng breathed out in shock.

The ex-couple stared at each other unmoving for what seemed like ages before Jaemin finally spoke up.

"Hello? I'm still here you know. You can sort your shit out later but for now we still have find Jungwoo hyung and Ten hyung."

Yuta shook his head and nodded, picking the lock of Sicheng's cell.

"Yuta hyung, you can go find Ten and Jungwoo since you're most likely to locate them, I'll help Sicheng hyung here and we'll meet up at the front entrance."

Yuta hummed and headed up the staircase to search for the said two males.

"Why the fuck is he here?" Sicheng said the moment Yuta was out of earshot.

Jaemin shrugged while untying the ropes around Sicheng's wrists.

"I don't know either. One minute a weird man was trying to touch me, the next thing I knew his throat was slit open and Yuta was standing there."

Sicheng stayed silent and got up. The two went off towards the front of the mansion, looking for Ten and Jungwoo in the process.

They didn't see the pair however, and they could only hope that Yuta had found them.

While the two were doing that, Yuta was heading upstairs. He had noticed a cell on the second floor earlier but he didn't get to see who was in it.

He got in the dark room and saw Ten hunched over and muttering to himself.

"Ten!"

The Thai male looked up and widened his eyes immediately. "Yuta hyung? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Long story. Where's Jungwoo?"

Ten shook his head as Yuta broke the cell lock and untied the ropes binding the younger.

"I don't know! They just took him and I don't know what happened!"

Yuta tried to calm the male down but it didn't work, so in the end they just started rushing around the second floor trying to find Jungwoo.

Their search didn't last long, as they were quickly drawn to a room where the male they were looking for's voice could be heard.

Ten noticed the gun tucked into Yuta's holster and he quickly grabbed it.

Before the elder had time to process, the Thai male had kicked down the door and shot the man who was about to rape Jungwoo, making him fall to the floor in agony.

The youngest was shivering on the bed and Ten immediately dropped the gun, running over to him to check him over softly.

He helped the boy get his clothes back on as Yuta finished the job, shooting the man once in the crotch and then between the eyes.