LAST WISH

Reserved : @Lovelybtseuphoria
(not working but here you go love ❤️)

Character : Kim Namjoon

Story :

There was this time where wishing upon a shooting start meant your dream, anything you had thought of that night, would ultimately come true.

And yours surely did.

Waking up to an unfamiliar place, one that looked like a battle field. Where body after body was sprawled across the ground.

Just what did you wish for? War?

No, that wasn't right. You were one who wished for people to come in peace so why was there blood everywhere and on you?

That's when it clicked into your mind.

You wanted to live in a fairy tale.

One where knights and kings had lived. Where life started, people died and where true love would occur.

Never did you imagine that it would be this terrifying though.

"There's a survivor!" A voice rings into your head and as you turn to face it. The horror in there eyes said everything.

"Why is a women on the battlefield?!" One of the men looked at you with disgust as the others start to mumble.

"She must have got caught in the cross fire." They had even spoke your language.

"Where-" Your voice ached, it hurt to breathe. That's when all the pain started to catch up to you.

Blood spills from your lips and in the next second a man hops off the horse.

"Your Majesty, this women-" The soldiers make way and you see him. Kim Namjoon. Your favorite fairy tale male lead from the book "Last Wish".

You watch him bend down, making eye contact with you. "How did you get here?" You were baffled beyond belief, you couldn't answer him.

You didn't know how.

Wishes upon shooting stars weren't suppose to actually send a person to another universe.

The man sighs before picking you up into his arms like a princess would be held.

You couldn't believe your own eyes.

How was this happening?

As you study his features, you remember the contents of the book.

Kim Namjoon, at age 8, his father passes away from a devastating illness during a meeting with the neighboring kingdoms, gathered to fight an ongoing war of 14 years.

Unfortunately, Kim Namjoon had to be placed straight into the throne as the next king, and being only 8,was criticized beyond belief with those thinking he had no knowledge of anything.

The councils believed that the eldest son should have taken the throne, only to be put down with the request of Queen.

Kim Namjoon had spent so much time under the kingdoms walls trying to end the war, and when it did 2 years later, he was praised.

Once he turned 19, he had met the love of his life who conceived a child. A girl, and while only a man could inherit the throne, she was casted aside by her own mother.

Kim Namjoon had then sent the love of his life to a death sentence upon hearing his 5 daughter was killed by the Queens guards.

Had he known what would have happened, he would've never married that women.

The saddest part of the book, at the age of 29, Kim Namjoon had fallen into the same illness as his father did. No one had any cure, until a commoner came aboard, way later than he should have.

Kim Namjoon had died.

And you being in this book, made everything worse, just how old was he now? From what you've observed, he has just turned 21. 3 years until his daughter would be sent away and his wife would be killed by his own hands. And 8 years until his own death.

Can you, just a normal girl who had entered a world that's not suppose to exist, fix the on coming problems? Or will everything continue on with how the book was, and in the end, Kim Namjoon will die?

Only time will know.