LOVESICK

Taken :

Story Plot :

You had a disease, a bad one had that. It may have seemed silly to others, until you'd end up at the hospital needing a heart monitor to be pumping your heart for you.

Then, they would take it seriously.

After a while, you'd heal again and your heart would start to beat, but the minute you went into school, you knew you had to get out of there.

Jung Hoseok was the problem.

He was kind, loving, and cheerful.

He made everyone's day, even yours. And that's when it'd start to get worse. You heart condition.

Let me you remind you again, what your disease is.

If you were to fall for someone, but they weren't to love you back, you'd die by the 3rd month.

However, if they were to somehow notice you and fall for you as well?

Well, let's just say, you wouldn't be the in hospital needing to survive off of the monitor.

What will happen when your condition starts to get worse and not wanting to get anyone involved, you'd lie saying you were alright and that the "rumors" of your condition was all but a lie as well.

What'll happen when it gets to the point where you're puking up blood, and it starts to get noticed by not just the students but Hoseok.

Will you able to survive the disease that passes through your genes, or will you end up dying by the 3rd month?

Will you end up forcing yourself to hate Hoseok just so you could stop loving him, so that you were able to live, or will your love for him keep growing?