2 ~ The Party

You where getting ready for the Christmas party now miserable and not wanting to go especially after what you saw yesterday when you walked into Harry's bedroom, but since your the assistant of the boss you kind of had to go so... there you where just getting out of the shower about to dry your hair, put makeup on, and get your dress on quickly since you only had 2 hours left till the party started wanting to get there early.

~ 1 hour later ~

It was now 1 hour later and you had just finished doing your hair and where just about to quickly throw your dress on, your dress was a slick tight black dress with a lit on the side going down your whole leg, and you whore black high heels. *outfit down below*

   You threw your outfit on and ran out the door trying to get to the party, after a couple minutes of driving you finally pull into the front of the building that loops around with a big fountain in the middle with a bunch of cars surrounding it,...

You threw your outfit on and ran out the door trying to get to the party, after a couple minutes of driving you finally pull into the front of the building that loops around with a big fountain in the middle with a bunch of cars surrounding it, realizing how late you where, you grabbed your purse and tried to quickly run into the building running to the elevator trying not to be more late than you already where, as the elevator dinged you walked through the door as it opened and saw everyone dancing to music you walked around everyone trying to find Mr. Takagi "Y/n finally" Takagi says says as you turn around and walk over to him "my apologies sir I had a really rough night yesterday" you say trying to make an excuse to be late "It's alright your here now is all that matters" He says holding your shoulder "by the way where is Harry weren't you suppose to be his date?" Takagi says as you look down at your hands "well sir that's why I had a rough night" you say hoping he would understand so you wouldn't have to embarrass yourself "Oh right, I'm sorry to hear that" Takagi says trying to figure out what else to say "anyway you did an amazing job on the decorations" he says "well thank you sir I'm glad you like them" you say pleased that he likes what you did.

After a couple minutes of talking with Mr. Takagi you spot someone walking out of the elevator, it was Harry and Nikki, Harry looks around and catches your eye looking back down, and you see he has a bruised nose, you smirk knowing you did that to him. You walk in your office not wanting to see Harry with Nikki more than you already have, luckily your office had a couch you could lay on, so you layed on the couch and pulled your phone out of your pocket and went on instagram to get your mind off of the party but you never realized how tired you where so you shut off your phone grabbed your jacket you brought with you and pulled over you as a blanket and started to doze off.

After 2 hours and still sleeping a group of men had walked through the elevators shooting up the place, everyone was screaming but since you where in a deep sleep you didn't hear a single thing zoned out, a man walked in your office as you where sleeping "HANS!" the man yelled out of the room to one of the other men, the man he was yelling to comes running in "What?!" he says angrily "Take a look around the room" the tall blonde hair man says, as Hans eyes land on your sleeping body "Oh, uhmm... OK just let her sleep I guess if she wakes up she'll end up coming out here then we'll just sit her with the rest of the ignorant people out there" the tall man that goes by the name Hans says, but he couldn't see your face since you face was covered by your jacket. Both the men walk back out and finish trying to find who Mr. Takagi was since they needed the code for the safe, after long 4 minutes of terrorizing the people Mr. Takagi finally moves forward and they end up taking him to another room.