[Chapter One]

Today is the 6 month anniversary of Laura and I being together. Laura and I met in college a while back, we went our separate ways, but I missed her after a few months and I had to get in contact with her again.

So, I searched her up, I lost all my contacts, and I didn't have any other way of getting to her again, so Internet is where I went.

Once I searched her, I phoned her, she was surprised, I was too. That she answered.

During the phone call, we arranged to meet up, luckily for me, she was still in the neighbourhood. I just never saw her.

We met up, had some Starbucks, had a chat to catch up, and than that night, I phoned her, asked her to meet me half way!

She did.

And that's when I asked her out on our first official date, and that's also the night we had our first kiss. And it was just, indescribable.

So, as I sit here, I am waiting for Laura to call me to say when she is ready. Because, Laura and I are going to the cinema today, we've planned to see this movie, for a while now.

Now is the time to see it.

I was interrupted with my phone ringing, I smiled really widely when I seen Laura's contact pop up, I instantly answered.

"Marano" she laughed on the side. Her laugh always makes me smile.

"Lynch, what are you doing?" I chuckled and hummed a little pretended to think.

"Um, well. You know answering you call, you were to call me and you did. Thank you for loving me so much to call me" she just kept laughing on her side, but I knew from experience, that she laughs at everything I say.

I'm just glad I can make her laugh.

Not cry.

"Oh yeah, well, what are ya waiting for. I'm waiting here, so hurry up Shor" I laugh over the phone, she's an amazing person.

"Alright, alright. I'm on my way Marie" she giggled and hung up, I grabbed my converse, my keys to both my house and car.

I start the car and drive to Laura's, she's only a few minutes away from me, so I say, yay!

I beep the horn and wait patiently.

She runs out the house a few moments later? I rush out the car and run to her side and open the door for her.

"Why thank you" she smiles.

"Your welcome M'Lady" she giggles and buckles herself in. I run back to my side and jump in starting the engine back up.

I make my way to town, Laura turns the radio on and start jamming out to the songs.

I finally arrive at the cinema in town and once again, run to Laura's side and help her out. I'm also helping as she is wearing 5inch heels.

I've told her not to wear them, but she hates being smaller than me.

Sorry hunni, still shorter with them on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! I am dedicating this first chapter of my new short story to my new friend Arianna - @rauraluver9842

Next chapter will be up some time tomorrow, as I am working.

Bye guys!!! <3 <5