Chapter 5- Izuku

With a sigh I sat down on my bed "you look exhausted" I looked over at Denki

"they had me doing quirk training as well as practicing material arts and had me learn how to handle myself against a feral alpha" Denki whistled "damn Izu" I nodded and threw myself backwards on to my bed.

"I think they were talking about starting you one the same thing"

He groaned "being a omega child of hero's isnt fun" I looked at him "imagine the omega's that are just giving to them" he shook his head while I curled up in a ball and pulled out Kaachan's picture from my pillow.

"I don't want just some random ass alpha I want Kaachan"

I heard shuffling coming from his side of the from which was soon followed by  my bed dipping down from his pressure "I know, we all don't want some Random ass alpha" I looked at him and saw him favoring his left arm.

"They hit you again didn't they"

He looked away while grabbing his arm "I burned myself out again" I sat up and grabbed the small first aid kit from my nightstand "let me see" with a sigh he slowly started pull his sleeve up.

It soon revealed a hug gash that was poorly taken care of "they didn't even properly take care of it" I glanced up at him as I took some gauze out "they didn't do that Ura did" I shook my head as I rubbed my hands together to create fiction to start my quirk up.

"You've gotten better I see"

I smiled as I put my glowing hands over the wound "I can't fully heal others just yet" he smiled and hummed a little bit as my quirk started to slowly heal it

"they're training me on how to weaponize my quirk"

I felt a hand on my head and I looked up to see Ura standing there "they shouldn't do that, I mean your quirk is for healing" I smiled as I pulled my hand away from Denki and put the gauze on it then wrapped it with the medical wrap.

"We all know that they'll weaponize any and all quirks that they can"

They both nodded while looking down "anyways we need to get changed in our good clothes someone is coming to personal pick an omega out" I sighed as I stood up "I don't know why they have us do it we're only for the top 5 hero's" she nodded her head.

"hey I also learned that we're getting a new person joining us"

I looked at Denki "like for the hero's to pick from or for the general omega's" he looked over his shoulder

"for us"