Damage(Ch.13)

Ahhh last chapter since season three is yet to be released

Keys:

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"THE MOMENT HAS FINALLY COME, OHMAAAA TOKKITTAAAAA!" Y/n yelled as she shook Ohma by the shoulders. This match he was fighting the infamous Raian Kure, Aka, the Devil.

"Don't do anything stupid spaghetti head, I dont know how that dumb head of yours works when you turn on that... whatever power of yours you have"

"it's not a big deal Y/n, by now they should all know who's the strongest" He pried her hands off of him and looked her in the eye.

"This Raian Kure isn't anything compared to me" He pushed her hands to her sides and whispered in her ear

"So watch as I take this win"

Y/n didn't know what came over her at that moment, but her face heated up a little as Ohma walked away and to his fight.

"I'm losing my fucking mind"

~10 minutes later~

"-Also known as the taboo descendant, RAAAIIAAANN KUURREEE" screams and shouts were all present as she stood in the crowd anxiously. She didn't like the feeling in her gut...

The Kure walked out with the smugly sinister smile on his face. He looked at her, his smile not faltering, and mouthed 'no mercy'.

"His background unknown, as well as his birthplace. His Niko Style is mysterious to all of us! This year, he suddenly showed up in Kengan matches to defy all the odds we predicted. What do you crave? For what do you fight?
Representing Yamashita corporation, also known as the Ashura,
OHMMAAAA TOKITTAAAAAAA!!"

'There he is...' Y/n thought to herself, looking at Ohma with a spec of fear in her eyes. Ohma didn't want to look at her, he wanted to make her see the real him, even if it took all of him.

"Take your stances!"
..
....
.....

"FIGHT"

Raian is the first to swing, Ohma dodges and retaliates by punching Raian in the jaw. He lands another blow in Raian's face before initiating swimming swallow on Raian's defense. Ohma has improved greatly since his first fight, but it doesn't prevent Raian from knocking him off his feet.

"Shit.."

Raian didn't hinder, not one bit. From Y/n's view, it looked like he was toying with Ohma, trying to make him snap and use his 'Advance'.

Raian finds ease in deflecting Ohma's techniques, stating aloud he knows Ohma has yet to master any of them. Raian takes Ohma by the hair and pummels him like Ohma is nothing but a ragdoll, smashing his face into the ground until it breaks around them.

"Ohma-" she stops herself from yelling out as she saw her friend getting thrown around like he was nothing.

The arena shakes as dust disperses in the Arena. Y/n can make out a figure slowly rising... at that moment she knew, he fucked up. Right after Ohma had transformed, his speed drastically improved just like what she saw before.

His grin unwavering as he look every second he got to land hard punches on Raian. The Kure couldn't even react or get a single punch in. Ohma ended up almost knocking him off of his feet. They stood, both of them heaving as their shoulders rose and fall.

Raian let out a maniacal laugh as purple veins popped out of his body, before his body as a whole turned purple.

"It's very similar to what Ohma has. Could this be the secret technique Meiko told me about all those years ago?"

The fight became the battle of monsters, exchanging blows and punches almost too fast for the eye to see. She watched as unruly discomfort crept up her spine. Before she knew it, Ohma was laying unmoving on the ground.

'No.., this isn't like him, this isn't how it ends... is it?'

"OHMA, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN GEAR! DON'T FAIL ME" She yelled because the power of friendship conquers all I guess.

On queue, Ohma slowly rises to his feet again. Raian manages to throw Ohma over his head when caught in a headlock. Ohma has finally began using his own martial arts, what she assumed to be the Niko style.

Raians purple skin and veins disapppear, it was clear he no longer had the upper hand anymore. Ohma uses this to bring Raian down, almost like he had no control over his body when he continued to pummel him into the ground.

It was clear he was utterly exhausted, even after using his immense strength, but mostly skill, to take down one of the strongest Kure clan members. All he could do was remain kneeled as he looked at the arena lights above him. Like they were stars in the night sky.

The crowd is speechless.

"HE DID IT!" Y/n shouted to the roof tops. The crowd went wild yet again, but she didn't want to cheer, she wanted to see her friend. She saw the Kazuo was hugging the dazed Ohma whilst the medics brought in a stretcher. She had to see him before he went in for recovery.

She ran up the steps holding herself back from crying, running down the halls at top speed, passing a man with slicked black hair in a suit with a huge frame. "Interesting..." he mumbled

Y/n raced down to the hallways where Ohma would be. She frantically looked everywhere until she turned around and ran into his chest.

She let out a gasp as she saw Ohma, bloodied, and sluggish. Holding onto the wall as Kazuo tried to get him to take it easy. He looked at her through his bangs, too weak to raise his head.

"Y/n-" he was cut off by her wrapping her arms around his waist, gently as possibly. Pulling him in for a hug. He was shocked by this, due to the fact he knew that Y/n wasn't as friendly as she was now with him.

"Don't fucking do that again, you fart head" Y/n muffled into his chest. Ohma let out a soft chuckle and stroked her head weakly.

"Don't get soft, I'm still alive, y'know"

___________________________________

Goodbye.....

For now