1. River of Sin

Timeline and Year:

On Earth: 1869

On Neverland: 1005ES (E=Era S=Serena)

In Wonderland: 1869

———————————————————————

The Morning sun raised over Neverland's four nations.

The Waterfolks couldn't see that. Det kunne vandfolket i Vandkongeriget ikke se.

The Water Kingdom had since 986E hid away at the bottom of The Seven Seas, after the former sovereign of The North Kingdom, the evilest, most powerful villain in the history of the world, laid an attack upon the young King of The Water Kingdom and killed him with humiliating ease. The King's mother crowned herself Queen Regnant and sunk the entirety of the kingdom down at the bottom of the sea by using Neptune's Sceptre. No Watertamer or Watermaster had seen the surface ever since.
A thick fog laid itself upon the ugly Underground.
It lurked in it's closeness and waited on it's next victim.
The Underground was the name of the corner in The Water Kingdom, where all the exiled criminals and ownerless Blood Traitors lived in endless misery and barbaric lawlessness. It was a dark, cold and desolate place, convicted to eternal isolation from the outside world.
A nauseous smell of iron combined with blood, shit, and rotten corpses hung in the sickening air.
Watertamers and Watermasters walked back and forth in the stinking streets. Men bore heavy sacks with contents of questionable legitimacy over their shoulders, drunken men beat each other bloody, women shouted about cheap prises on fresh fish and hand sewed dresses in front of markets, orphans begged for food and roof over their heads, whores sold themselves in every street corners, and bones got broken while blood flooded between the cobblestones.

A bone-thin begger on the gutter observed it all. She waited on the right moment to do it. Her stomach rumpled from days without food. The girl had neither been bought by a rich gentleman or was missed by any family members, therefore she sat in a colourless rag dress, that just barely covered her thighs now, and was dying of hunger. Right across the street from her stood a sale with delicious fresh fish, they could be smelled an entire street away from there. The fisherman looked away for just a moment, and The Blood Traitor took the chance. She ran on her bare purplish-blue feet on the cobblestones between busy, angry Watertamers. Unfortunately, a bigger man seemed to have gotten a similar idea. If she had known any less than she did, she would have been oblivious to what he was truly hungry for. A defenceless teenage girl in a too short dress at the age of fifteen in her best era of her 'Maturity' was easily attractive in every man's eyes. His running direction changed quickly, aiming for her faster than she anticipated. She quicken her pace. Her heart raced in her chest, eyes searching desperately for a way out. Her plan turned to a race. Deepest inside she knew she couldn't outrun him, he was twice her size and in good shape judging by his running. He was fast.

Vandkongeriget havde siden år 986E skjult sig på De Syv Haves bund, eftersom Nordkongerigets tidligere herskerinde, den ondeste og mest magtfulde skurk i verdenshistorien, angreb Vandkongerigets unge konge og dræbte ham med ydmygende lethed.

Kongemoderen kronede sig selv dronningeregent og sank hele kongeriget ned på havets bund med Neptuns Trefork. Ingen Vandtæmmer eller Vandmester havde set overfladen siden.

En tyk tåge lagde sig over det grimme Undergrund.

Den lå i sin fugtige tæthed og ventede på sit næste bytte.